Welcome to the Nobody Likes Onions Forums.
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 91 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 12 52 ... LastLast
    NLO Forums Survivor Curaga is a splendid one to behold Curaga is a splendid one to behold Curaga is a splendid one to behold Curaga is a splendid one to behold Curaga is a splendid one to behold Curaga is a splendid one to behold Curaga is a splendid one to behold Curaga is a splendid one to behold

Zoey, Mmm...

Mah girls can't be stick and bone.
    Last edited by Curaga; September 2, 2008 at 06:53 PM.
    When they kick out your front door How you gonna come?
    With your hands on your head, or on the trigger of your gun?

Hardcore NLO Fan Wesh has a reputation beyond repute Wesh has a reputation beyond repute Wesh has a reputation beyond repute Wesh has a reputation beyond repute Wesh has a reputation beyond repute Wesh has a reputation beyond repute Wesh has a reputation beyond repute Wesh has a reputation beyond repute Wesh has a reputation beyond repute Wesh has a reputation beyond repute Wesh has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by Sean7341 View Post
    EDIT: More Olivia Munn

At first sight I thought she was making this gesture:

That's kinda hotter...
    ... just me?

(if you focus toooooo long on that finger, it starts looking like she lost a a part of it in 'Nam. There goes that boner.)

Switch-hitting Sex Cymbal
    Hardcore NLO Fan Tomalonge has a reputation beyond repute Tomalonge has a reputation beyond repute Tomalonge has a reputation beyond repute Tomalonge has a reputation beyond repute Tomalonge has a reputation beyond repute Tomalonge has a reputation beyond repute Tomalonge has a reputation beyond repute Tomalonge has a reputation beyond repute Tomalonge has a reputation beyond repute Tomalonge has a reputation beyond repute Tomalonge has a reputation beyond repute

John Mayer

Katherine Heigl

Mother of my child and my ex, Charlotte.

NLO Fan Sean8010 is just really nice Sean8010 is just really nice Sean8010 is just really nice Sean8010 is just really nice Sean8010 is just really nice

Quote Originally Posted by Tomalonge View Post

[B]John Mayer
    The things I would do to have hair like that.
    <<---- click to send me an XBL request.

NLO Forums Resident Roasty has much to be proud of Roasty has much to be proud of Roasty has much to be proud of Roasty has much to be proud of Roasty has much to be proud of Roasty has much to be proud of Roasty has much to be proud of Roasty has much to be proud of

Quote Originally Posted by Wesh View Post
    hot. A bit of a retarded gaze, but somehow that adds to the rigidness of my boner (hey bitch, have you ever licked one?)
    She looks skilled in the art of bee-jay!
    Who she be?
    No idea, I dont even remember where I saved those from. I just love the haircut, the glasses, and the ever-so-slightly chubbiness. She looks... soft.

Wow, fucking HOT!!! Girls that don't try to look super sexy and made-up are so my type. Very hot. Who she be?

NLO Forums Regular TristezaR is a splendid one to behold TristezaR is a splendid one to behold TristezaR is a splendid one to behold TristezaR is a splendid one to behold TristezaR is a splendid one to behold TristezaR is a splendid one to behold TristezaR is a splendid one to behold

Quote Originally Posted by LG1106~! View Post

Q4Looking Again

The queen of chaos is fucking hot.
    SomeGuyFromScotland for Mod.

Hardcore NLO Fan Tomalonge has a reputation beyond repute Tomalonge has a reputation beyond repute Tomalonge has a reputation beyond repute Tomalonge has a reputation beyond repute Tomalonge has a reputation beyond repute Tomalonge has a reputation beyond repute Tomalonge has a reputation beyond repute Tomalonge has a reputation beyond repute Tomalonge has a reputation beyond repute Tomalonge has a reputation beyond repute Tomalonge has a reputation beyond repute

Rihanna

Jennie, the person I'm currently seeing. And yes, she is legal.

NLO Forums Resident Ryan has much to be proud of Ryan has much to be proud of Ryan has much to be proud of Ryan has much to be proud of Ryan has much to be proud of Ryan has much to be proud of Ryan has much to be proud of Ryan has much to be proud of Ryan has much to be proud of Ryan has much to be proud of

The things I would do to have hair like that.
    Drive down the highway with your head out the window like a dog.

Works for me.

NLO Fan Kami has a reputation beyond repute Kami has a reputation beyond repute Kami has a reputation beyond repute Kami has a reputation beyond repute Kami has a reputation beyond repute Kami has a reputation beyond repute Kami has a reputation beyond repute Kami has a reputation beyond repute Kami has a reputation beyond repute Kami has a reputation beyond repute Kami has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by Tomalonge;208142[B
    ][/B]Jennie, the person I'm currently seeing. And yes, she is legal.
    Noone was questioning that.

Who you trying to convince Tommy?
    I'm a ball player, I was born to be a ball player, I was born to be a football player...

NLO Forums Regular TristezaR is a splendid one to behold TristezaR is a splendid one to behold TristezaR is a splendid one to behold TristezaR is a splendid one to behold TristezaR is a splendid one to behold TristezaR is a splendid one to behold TristezaR is a splendid one to behold

Quote Originally Posted by Tomalonge View Post

Jennie, the person I'm currently seeing. And yes, she is legal
    In Mexico.
    Or Thailand.
    FTFY.
    /10sorry!s

Quote Originally Posted by Kami View Post
    Noone was questioning that.

Who you trying to convince Tommy?
    Nobody, I just get asked it from time to time, the passport never lies though.

Hardcore NLO Fan danny noonan has a reputation beyond repute danny noonan has a reputation beyond repute danny noonan has a reputation beyond repute danny noonan has a reputation beyond repute danny noonan has a reputation beyond repute danny noonan has a reputation beyond repute danny noonan has a reputation beyond repute danny noonan has a reputation beyond repute danny noonan has a reputation beyond repute danny noonan has a reputation beyond repute danny noonan has a reputation beyond repute

paraguay's olympic javelin thrower. please it's too, easy hands off the keyboard.

...and besides numerous women who are legal in mexico, brain here says that currently you and he are riding the hobby horse...
    Last edited by danny noonan; September 4, 2008 at 04:20 AM.

I watch you while you sleep, .
    Senior Forum Member RivalFerrets has a reputation beyond repute RivalFerrets has a reputation beyond repute RivalFerrets has a reputation beyond repute RivalFerrets has a reputation beyond repute RivalFerrets has a reputation beyond repute RivalFerrets has a reputation beyond repute RivalFerrets has a reputation beyond repute RivalFerrets has a reputation beyond repute RivalFerrets has a reputation beyond repute RivalFerrets has a reputation beyond repute RivalFerrets has a reputation beyond repute

I decided to challenge myself a bit, and not post Asian women here.

I like Sarah, and her sister Laura, but Laura isn't as photogenic and thus is harder to find a good picture of.

Kris Williams, it's hard to find pictures of her. I think she's cuter when the pictures are non-professional.

Chibi <3

Judd Hirsch.

doubledowner

Undergoing NLO Forum Initiation
    Hardcore NLO Fan SomeGuyFromScotland has a reputation beyond repute SomeGuyFromScotland has a reputation beyond repute SomeGuyFromScotland has a reputation beyond repute SomeGuyFromScotland has a reputation beyond repute SomeGuyFromScotland has a reputation beyond repute SomeGuyFromScotland has a reputation beyond repute SomeGuyFromScotland has a reputation beyond repute SomeGuyFromScotland has a reputation beyond repute SomeGuyFromScotland has a reputation beyond repute SomeGuyFromScotland has a reputation beyond repute SomeGuyFromScotland has a reputation beyond repute

This thread is officially awesome. Sarah Silverman: not just me, then.

And I see your pics, and raise you this:

Liv Boeree.
    • "High station in life is earned by the gallantry with which appalling experiences are survived with grace."
      -- Tennessee Williams

Hardcore NLO Fan danny noonan has a reputation beyond repute danny noonan has a reputation beyond repute danny noonan has a reputation beyond repute danny noonan has a reputation beyond repute danny noonan has a reputation beyond repute danny noonan has a reputation beyond repute danny noonan has a reputation beyond repute danny noonan has a reputation beyond repute danny noonan has a reputation beyond repute danny noonan has a reputation beyond repute danny noonan has a reputation beyond repute

How she’s fared in the 2008 Summer Olympics: Veloso is a Brazilian diver who has yet to compete.

Hardcore NLO Fan Cliff has a reputation beyond repute Cliff has a reputation beyond repute Cliff has a reputation beyond repute Cliff has a reputation beyond repute Cliff has a reputation beyond repute Cliff has a reputation beyond repute Cliff has a reputation beyond repute Cliff has a reputation beyond repute Cliff has a reputation beyond repute Cliff has a reputation beyond repute Cliff has a reputation beyond repute

Amanda Congdon

Vin Diesel... The things I would have him do...

John Stamos

Claudia Schiffer. Honorable mention for being hot for many, many, many years. And yet I would dick-slap the pope to sleep with her.

Tom Delonge

NLO Forums Regular setheck is a glorious beacon of light setheck is a glorious beacon of light setheck is a glorious beacon of light setheck is a glorious beacon of light setheck is a glorious beacon of light

Alison Carroll - the new Lara Croft.

Keeley Hazell - feel free to check out her sex tape

Quote Originally Posted by setheck View Post
    Keeley Hazell - feel free to check out her sex tape
    She is hot, but the video was dissapointing.