Welcome to the Nobody Likes Onions Forums.
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    NLO Administrator Patrick has disabled reputation

Default NLO 443: Bananimals

Oh, man. There were no live shows this week, but we can promise you it's going to be a week's worth of funtasticism from here on out. I don't even think funtasticism is a word, but this show is so fun it deserves it. In this show, we talk about a kid who is sweeping the YouTube. He is getting famous just from lip-syncing to songs. We also talk about Twitter and how old people are coping with the web's latest experiment in brevity.

NLO Forums Regular conairh has much to be proud of conairh has much to be proud of conairh has much to be proud of conairh has much to be proud of conairh has much to be proud of conairh has much to be proud of conairh has much to be proud of conairh has much to be proud of

I didn't even notice JB tweet "rhino" I guess that patrick was right in saying that people phase out when Reading JB's tweets.

NLO Forums Member Thyena A. Ness has a spectacular aura about Thyena A. Ness has a spectacular aura about

yay new NoLO
    --You say tomato, she says tomata, I still say it like this guy...--

NLO Forums Attendee bradpurchase is on a distinguished road

That intro was fucking hilarious. Great show guys.

Undergoing NLO Forum Initiation
    favreskes is on a distinguished road

i tried really hard to find the video they referred to in this episode with the apple store rap. could someone please post the link?

NLO Forums Resident essteekay has a brilliant future essteekay has a brilliant future essteekay has a brilliant future essteekay has a brilliant future essteekay has a brilliant future essteekay has a brilliant future essteekay has a brilliant future essteekay has a brilliant future essteekay has a brilliant future essteekay has a brilliant future essteekay has a brilliant future

Quote Originally Posted by favreskes View Post
    i tried really hard to find the video they referred to in this episode with the apple store rap. could someone please post the link?

Really?

All I did was type in "Apple Store Rap", which you provided, and it was the number one link.

NLO Forums Attendee da Joker will become famous soon enough

Ouch my JB bit idea sucked hard rhino cock!

NLO Forums Regular conairh has much to be proud of conairh has much to be proud of conairh has much to be proud of conairh has much to be proud of conairh has much to be proud of conairh has much to be proud of conairh has much to be proud of conairh has much to be proud of

Me+kill yourself shirt+regent st apple store=winz!
    I have to do this.
    I have an idea of what track i'll rap to...

NLO Forums Frequenter fry is a name known to all fry is a name known to all fry is a name known to all fry is a name known to all fry is a name known to all fry is a name known to all

Patrick needs to make more balloon animals on the show, i was laughing so hard during that entire part. Also, that kid...wow.

NerdsWithGlasses is a jewel in the rough NerdsWithGlasses is a jewel in the rough NerdsWithGlasses is a jewel in the rough NerdsWithGlasses is a jewel in the rough

Talking C-SPAN + Twitter = FAIL

I had to look up the C-span twitter video, WOW! talk about a bag of bones. Enjoy!
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r-63bJIR8nQ

NLO Forums Frequenter CabanaBoi is a splendid one to behold CabanaBoi is a splendid one to behold CabanaBoi is a splendid one to behold CabanaBoi is a splendid one to behold CabanaBoi is a splendid one to behold CabanaBoi is a splendid one to behold CabanaBoi is a splendid one to behold

That twooter and twatter shyit had me in stitches, brilliant segment!

NLO Forums Frequenter Shn is just really nice Shn is just really nice Shn is just really nice Shn is just really nice Shn is just really nice

Good call Jb, he does have some spock in him.

Undergoing NLO Forum Initiation
    Dougbdl is on a distinguished road

Default Video

That kid in the Apple store was not really funny at all.

NLO Forums Member JacobX891 has a spectacular aura about JacobX891 has a spectacular aura about JacobX891 has a spectacular aura about

What happened to that drunk JB video? Wasn't it supposed to be posted on the Youtube channel? Did it go into the SABC instead? I hope not, since I was fixing to get SABC next month.

Hardcore NLO Fan neums has a reputation beyond repute neums has a reputation beyond repute neums has a reputation beyond repute neums has a reputation beyond repute neums has a reputation beyond repute neums has a reputation beyond repute neums has a reputation beyond repute neums has a reputation beyond repute neums has a reputation beyond repute neums has a reputation beyond repute neums has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by JacobX891 View Post
    What happened to that drunk JB video? Wasn't it supposed to be posted on the Youtube channel? Did it go into the SABC instead? I hope not, since I was fixing to get SABC next month.
    Yeah...after hearing that audio, I immediately subscribed thinking that video would be there, but alas...sadface.

NLO Fan Cybersoulja has a reputation beyond repute Cybersoulja has a reputation beyond repute Cybersoulja has a reputation beyond repute Cybersoulja has a reputation beyond repute Cybersoulja has a reputation beyond repute Cybersoulja has a reputation beyond repute Cybersoulja has a reputation beyond repute Cybersoulja has a reputation beyond repute Cybersoulja has a reputation beyond repute Cybersoulja has a reputation beyond repute Cybersoulja has a reputation beyond repute

I'd like to sign up for a cartoon avatar. I want to have a doorag on in military camouflage and on the computer looking mean. I think that's pretty cool, maybe some stock qoutes floating around my widdle head. Oh and great show guys. The apple store rapping kid has metallic balls for doing that. I was dying when they were making fun of the old people.

"Columbo's not tweeting like, uhh one more thing ma'am." - Pmelt

"He looks like a sad dollar bill." - Johnny B

NLO Administrator Patrick has disabled reputation

Quote Originally Posted by Cybersoulja View Post
    I'd like to sign up for a cartoon avatar. I want to have a doorag on in military camouflage and on the computer looking mean. I think that's pretty cool, maybe some stock qoutes floating around my widdle head. Oh and great show guys. The apple store rapping kid has metallic balls for doing that. I was dying when they were making fun of the old people.
    Hey look, a black guy looking for a handout.

Why don't you follow the link and formally order one like everyone else?

Fucking Houston-ites.

NLO Fan Cybersoulja has a reputation beyond repute Cybersoulja has a reputation beyond repute Cybersoulja has a reputation beyond repute Cybersoulja has a reputation beyond repute Cybersoulja has a reputation beyond repute Cybersoulja has a reputation beyond repute Cybersoulja has a reputation beyond repute Cybersoulja has a reputation beyond repute Cybersoulja has a reputation beyond repute Cybersoulja has a reputation beyond repute Cybersoulja has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by Patrick View Post
    Hey look, a black guy looking for a handout.

Why don't you follow the link and formally order one like everyone else?

Fucking Houston-ites.
    Yeah just saw it, should have known. Ok, I'm off to the other page. I was gonna pay for the avatar. What I want to know is can I get a free balloon animal?

NLO Forums Attendee AussieJames can only hope to improve

Question

Wow wow and wow. JB has hit a new high in fake laughter, usually it is bearable but not this time. i understand that JB has such low self esteem that when ever someone else does something stupid he latches onto it and pretends to laugh so he can convince others that he is not the stupidest person ever. This went way beyond that. It was a true cringe moment, not one of these bullshit "start with an industrial meat slicer....".

NLO Forums Resident Shrey has a reputation beyond repute Shrey has a reputation beyond repute Shrey has a reputation beyond repute Shrey has a reputation beyond repute Shrey has a reputation beyond repute Shrey has a reputation beyond repute Shrey has a reputation beyond repute Shrey has a reputation beyond repute Shrey has a reputation beyond repute Shrey has a reputation beyond repute Shrey has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by AussieJames View Post
    Wow wow and wow. JB has hit a new high in fake laughter, usually it is bearable but not this time. i understand that JB has such low self esteem that when ever someone else does something stupid he latches onto it and pretends to laugh so he can convince others that he is not the stupidest person ever. This went way beyond that. It was a true cringe moment, not one of these bullshit "start with an industrial meat slicer....".
    I didn't feel that way. Which part are you talking about specifically?