Welcome to the Nobody Likes Onions Forums.
+ Reply to Thread
    NLO Forums Attendee TitsMcgee can only hope to improve

Default Oh No! There's a Negro in My Daughter!

NSFW!

http://www.jerkoffzone.com/jmcatalog/series.php?sid=96

The descriptions are awesome.

You had big hopes for your daughter. She was your pride and joy-your little princess. But, then she fucked a Negro. She'll never find a good man now. She's doomed to be a revolving door for unemployed black penis.

Your parents had it easy. All they had to worry about was making sure you ate your spinach and didn't catch a cold. Crime was nonexistent. After all, Negroes had their own schools and were kept chained in cellars during nightfall.

NLO Administrator
    NLO Administrator Ralph has a reputation beyond repute Ralph has a reputation beyond repute Ralph has a reputation beyond repute Ralph has a reputation beyond repute Ralph has a reputation beyond repute Ralph has a reputation beyond repute Ralph has a reputation beyond repute Ralph has a reputation beyond repute Ralph has a reputation beyond repute Ralph has a reputation beyond repute Ralph has a reputation beyond repute

I think the truly disturbing part is that there are two sequels.
    "Oh, Ralph - it's so big!!!" -- SaintSisterKate

Undergoing NLO Forum Initiation
    Hardcore NLO Fan SomeGuyFromScotland has a reputation beyond repute SomeGuyFromScotland has a reputation beyond repute SomeGuyFromScotland has a reputation beyond repute SomeGuyFromScotland has a reputation beyond repute SomeGuyFromScotland has a reputation beyond repute SomeGuyFromScotland has a reputation beyond repute SomeGuyFromScotland has a reputation beyond repute SomeGuyFromScotland has a reputation beyond repute SomeGuyFromScotland has a reputation beyond repute SomeGuyFromScotland has a reputation beyond repute SomeGuyFromScotland has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by Ralph View Post
    I think the truly disturbing part is that there are two sequels.
    I'm more concerned that they only chained their negroes up at night. That's just irresponsible ownership, people.
    • "High station in life is earned by the gallantry with which appalling experiences are survived with grace."
      -- Tennessee Williams

Hardcore NLO Fan Cliff has a reputation beyond repute Cliff has a reputation beyond repute Cliff has a reputation beyond repute Cliff has a reputation beyond repute Cliff has a reputation beyond repute Cliff has a reputation beyond repute Cliff has a reputation beyond repute Cliff has a reputation beyond repute Cliff has a reputation beyond repute Cliff has a reputation beyond repute Cliff has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by SomeGuyFromScotland View Post
    I'm more concerned that they only chained their negroes up at night. That's just irresponsible ownership, people.
    Naw man, everybody has to have a turn.

NLO Forums Busybody ToasterWaffle is a glorious beacon of light ToasterWaffle is a glorious beacon of light ToasterWaffle is a glorious beacon of light ToasterWaffle is a glorious beacon of light ToasterWaffle is a glorious beacon of light

NLO Forums Member Thyena A. Ness has a spectacular aura about Thyena A. Ness has a spectacular aura about

oy vey. my black daddy must be uber proud of my bf's white penis.. Or at least, I think he is....
    Come to think of it, I haven't seen that motherfucker in a while. My bday's tomorrow and that fucker owes me some shit..
    anyone know where i can find a deadbeat negro dad so I can beat him up? And don't tell me to look out the window LOL
    --You say tomato, she says tomata, I still say it like this guy...--

Hardcore NLO Fan Skitchy has a reputation beyond repute Skitchy has a reputation beyond repute Skitchy has a reputation beyond repute Skitchy has a reputation beyond repute Skitchy has a reputation beyond repute Skitchy has a reputation beyond repute Skitchy has a reputation beyond repute Skitchy has a reputation beyond repute Skitchy has a reputation beyond repute Skitchy has a reputation beyond repute Skitchy has a reputation beyond repute

This one is my favourite:

You always did your best to ensure a bright future for your daughter. You paid for braces to straighten her teeth. You drove her to soccer practice so she'd stay fit and learn to be a winner. You even kept her away from malt liquor and rap music. But despite your best efforts, she's fucking a Negro.
    Because of your failure, she's doomed to a lifetime of poverty and fried chicken dinners. You no longer have a daughter. All you can do now is pray that you won't have any half-colored grandchildren either.

EDIT: Scratch that.
    This is my favourite:

Growing up, you had a pretty good life. Dad had a great job. Mom stayed home to change your diapers and make you grilled cheese sandwiches with no crust. You went to a good school and always got the toys you wanted. Too bad it was all a lie. For years, your mom's been fucking Negroes behind your dad's back. Sadly, there's nothing you can do about it. They carry guns.
    Last edited by Skitchy; September 1, 2009 at 06:58 PM.

NLO Forums Busybody ToasterWaffle is a glorious beacon of light ToasterWaffle is a glorious beacon of light ToasterWaffle is a glorious beacon of light ToasterWaffle is a glorious beacon of light ToasterWaffle is a glorious beacon of light

Quote Originally Posted by Skitchy View Post
    Growing up, you had a pretty good life. Dad had a great job. Mom stayed home to change your diapers and make you grilled cheese sandwiches with no crust. You went to a good school and always got the toys you wanted. Too bad it was all a lie. For years, your mom's been fucking Negroes behind your dad's back. Sadly, there's nothing you can do about it. They carry guns.
    Holy shit. I can't figure out if this is racist or not.

Undergoing NLO Forum Initiation
    Hardcore NLO Fan SomeGuyFromScotland has a reputation beyond repute SomeGuyFromScotland has a reputation beyond repute SomeGuyFromScotland has a reputation beyond repute SomeGuyFromScotland has a reputation beyond repute SomeGuyFromScotland has a reputation beyond repute SomeGuyFromScotland has a reputation beyond repute SomeGuyFromScotland has a reputation beyond repute SomeGuyFromScotland has a reputation beyond repute SomeGuyFromScotland has a reputation beyond repute SomeGuyFromScotland has a reputation beyond repute SomeGuyFromScotland has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by Thyena A. Ness View Post
    oy vey. my black daddy
    ...is Sammy Davis Jr, apparently.

Quote Originally Posted by Thyena A. Ness View Post
    anyone know where i can find a deadbeat negro dad
    <Insert clip of Chef's brother crying "All of them?!?">
    • "High station in life is earned by the gallantry with which appalling experiences are survived with grace."
      -- Tennessee Williams

Hardcore NLO Fan neums has a reputation beyond repute neums has a reputation beyond repute neums has a reputation beyond repute neums has a reputation beyond repute neums has a reputation beyond repute neums has a reputation beyond repute neums has a reputation beyond repute neums has a reputation beyond repute neums has a reputation beyond repute neums has a reputation beyond repute neums has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by ToasterWaffle View Post
    Holy shit. I can't figure out if this is racist or not.
    This one takes the prize:
    Your parents had it easy. All they had to worry about was making sure you ate your spinach and didn't catch a cold. Crime was nonexistent. After all, Negroes had their own schools and were kept chained in cellars during nightfall. But, now the good times are over. Blacks and whites share the bus and eat at the same restaurants. But, like your forefathers warned, danger lurks in racially integrated societies-especially for your young and fertile white daughters. Thankfully, you'll be dead soon and Negroes don't go to heaven.

NLO Forums Survivor slagtits has a reputation beyond repute slagtits has a reputation beyond repute slagtits has a reputation beyond repute slagtits has a reputation beyond repute slagtits has a reputation beyond repute slagtits has a reputation beyond repute slagtits has a reputation beyond repute slagtits has a reputation beyond repute slagtits has a reputation beyond repute slagtits has a reputation beyond repute slagtits has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by SomeGuyFromScotland View Post
    ...is Sammy Davis Jr, apparently.
    The Randyman can 'cause he mixes it with love...
    Mr Blowjangles
    The lady is a tramp
    All that Jizz
    I'm not racist, I love running!

NLO Fan Cybersoulja has a reputation beyond repute Cybersoulja has a reputation beyond repute Cybersoulja has a reputation beyond repute Cybersoulja has a reputation beyond repute Cybersoulja has a reputation beyond repute Cybersoulja has a reputation beyond repute Cybersoulja has a reputation beyond repute Cybersoulja has a reputation beyond repute Cybersoulja has a reputation beyond repute Cybersoulja has a reputation beyond repute Cybersoulja has a reputation beyond repute

The funny part is, guess who they're marketing this to? White men and women! The "Oh No, there's a negro in my wife" is targeted at cuckolds. This is men who like to fantasize about their wives getting fucked by BBC (Big Black Cock). Yes they made an acronym for it. Fear of the black cock makes for good sexual fantasy I guess. LOL, Beware the black penis. RUN, RUN, RUN!!!! MUHAHAHAHAHAHA!
    Last edited by Cybersoulja; September 4, 2009 at 01:25 PM. Reason: mispelled fantasize

Hardcore NLO Fan Cliff has a reputation beyond repute Cliff has a reputation beyond repute Cliff has a reputation beyond repute Cliff has a reputation beyond repute Cliff has a reputation beyond repute Cliff has a reputation beyond repute Cliff has a reputation beyond repute Cliff has a reputation beyond repute Cliff has a reputation beyond repute Cliff has a reputation beyond repute Cliff has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by Cybersoulja View Post
    LOL, Beware the black penis. RUN, RUN, RUN!!!! MUHAHAHAHAHAHA!
    "Mom! Mom! The black man's penis is after me!"

I forgot what part it's in, so you have to watch the whole thing:

Eddie Murphy - Delirious

NLO Forums Resident Casey has much to be proud of Casey has much to be proud of Casey has much to be proud of Casey has much to be proud of Casey has much to be proud of Casey has much to be proud of Casey has much to be proud of Casey has much to be proud of Casey has much to be proud of

Too bad it was all a lie. For years, your mom's been fucking Negroes behind your dad's back. Sadly, there's nothing you can do about it. They carry guns
    No words. Really.
    I have never seen a Prune Brothers clip.

NLO Forums Attendee TatersChoice is on a distinguished road

On the back of the first DVD there is a picture of one of the fathers with his tie turned into a noose looking at the black dude.