Welcome to the Nobody Likes Onions Forums.
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: JohnnyWalker

NLO Forums Member JohnnyWalker is a jewel in the rough JohnnyWalker is a jewel in the rough JohnnyWalker is a jewel in the rough

Default JohnnyWalker

Hello. I guess I could post here, so everyone can get to know what I'm like. I make crude, unfunny jokes. If you're laid back and have a sense of humor, you'll probably just laugh at my odd sense of humor at times. If you're a very uptight forum vet that can't stand to have anyone make a joke that isn't show related, then you'll probably not like me. I'd say that it'll be about a 70/30 divide. 70% won't like me and 30% will. This is of course the people that have an opinion. Hmmm....about me. I'm a fat guy with your typical office job. Overpaid and underappreciated. I live in Tennessee. I'm have a lot of hippy and liberal idealogy with the exception of gun rights, because I get 2 to 3 laughs a week reading about how someone got shot in a humorous way. Not married, have a girlfriend and no kids. I've read the rules stickied in the thread at the top of General Banter and I know that in this forum people aren't supposed to insult me unless I start it, but personally I don't mind if all of you choose to insult me in this thread and I ask that mods and admins not delete or punish anyone for stating their true thoughts as I have very thick and fat skin and don't mind if people choose to insult me.

Well, there you have it.

NLO Forums Frequenter Shn is just really nice Shn is just really nice Shn is just really nice Shn is just really nice Shn is just really nice

Welcome to the forums.

I don't like you.

NLO Forums Member JohnnyWalker is a jewel in the rough JohnnyWalker is a jewel in the rough JohnnyWalker is a jewel in the rough

Thanks Zohan. Maybe things will change and I'll be your favorite poster from now on. I'll strive to be the best JohnnyWalker I can be for you.

NLO Forums Frequenter Shn is just really nice Shn is just really nice Shn is just really nice Shn is just really nice Shn is just really nice

Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyWalker View Post
    Thanks Zohan.
    Lol, there goes any chance. First of all get an avatar or something. The standard scares the fuck out of me.

Okay, I'll change it now. Besides I like your hair. It says your sexy, yet approachable. I just wondered why so many people don't like me in under 5 bad jokes.

I just wondered why so many people don't like me in under 5 bad jokes.
    It seems you try too hard, that's all. It annoys be but I don't know about how the others feel.

Changed. Yeah, like I said, I expect it will annoy most, but a few people will enjoy the non-humor of my jokes.

Changed. Yeah, like I said, I expect it will annoy most, but a few people will enjoy the non-humor of my jokes.
    I listen to NLO for the funny, not your forum posts. Just saying.

Welcome to the forums anyway.

If someone on the show gets 5 cowbells, do you not like them, too? Geez, if everyone was like that, then the show would have 1/3 as many fans.

NLO Forums Busybody ToasterWaffle is a glorious beacon of light ToasterWaffle is a glorious beacon of light ToasterWaffle is a glorious beacon of light ToasterWaffle is a glorious beacon of light ToasterWaffle is a glorious beacon of light

If someone on the show gets 5 cowbells, do you not like them, too? Geez, if everyone was like that, then the show would have 1/3 as many fans.
    That was a terrible analogy. I don't like you either.

Welcome to the forums.

Quote Originally Posted by ToasterWaffle View Post
    That was a terrible analogy. I don't like you either.

Welcome to the forums.

I know you don't. I didn't notice you were only a 14 year old kid or I wouldn't have been such an ass to you.

NLO Forums Busybody ToasterWaffle is a glorious beacon of light ToasterWaffle is a glorious beacon of light ToasterWaffle is a glorious beacon of light ToasterWaffle is a glorious beacon of light ToasterWaffle is a glorious beacon of light

I know you don't. I didn't notice you were only a 14 year old kid or I wouldn't have been such an ass to you.
    15 this week, sir. I really don't care, be the biggest ass you can be.

Hardcore NLO Fan Cliff has a reputation beyond repute Cliff has a reputation beyond repute Cliff has a reputation beyond repute Cliff has a reputation beyond repute Cliff has a reputation beyond repute Cliff has a reputation beyond repute Cliff has a reputation beyond repute Cliff has a reputation beyond repute Cliff has a reputation beyond repute Cliff has a reputation beyond repute Cliff has a reputation beyond repute

Well, I like you. You've got spunk... ON YOUR FACE!!!

No seriously, welcome to the forums.

Quote Originally Posted by ToasterWaffle View Post
    15 this week, sir. I really don't care, be the biggest ass you can be.
    I'll be 24 this week.

Quote Originally Posted by Cliff View Post
    Well, I like you. You've got spunk... ON YOUR FACE!!!

No seriously, welcome to the forums.
    HAHA. I liked that.

NLO Administrator
    NLO Administrator Ralph has a reputation beyond repute Ralph has a reputation beyond repute Ralph has a reputation beyond repute Ralph has a reputation beyond repute Ralph has a reputation beyond repute Ralph has a reputation beyond repute Ralph has a reputation beyond repute Ralph has a reputation beyond repute Ralph has a reputation beyond repute Ralph has a reputation beyond repute Ralph has a reputation beyond repute

Your request to suspend the 'dont' insult in the About Me Forum' has been considered, but denied. We aren't going to start precedent here.

Welcome to the Twisted Garden. Wear a cup.
    "Oh, Ralph - it's so big!!!" -- SaintSisterKate

NLO Forums Regular conairh has much to be proud of conairh has much to be proud of conairh has much to be proud of conairh has much to be proud of conairh has much to be proud of conairh has much to be proud of conairh has much to be proud of conairh has much to be proud of

Welcome to the forums...
    Last edited by conairh; September 14, 2009 at 08:06 PM. Reason: I thought I wrote "welcome to the forums" on my hand...

I have a few pics on my phone you may like. You'll get to see me with a year of alcohol.

NLO Fan Kami has a reputation beyond repute Kami has a reputation beyond repute Kami has a reputation beyond repute Kami has a reputation beyond repute Kami has a reputation beyond repute Kami has a reputation beyond repute Kami has a reputation beyond repute Kami has a reputation beyond repute Kami has a reputation beyond repute Kami has a reputation beyond repute Kami has a reputation beyond repute

Johnny Walker are closing down a factory in Scotland and 900+ people are going to lose their jobs.

Welcome to the forums
    I'm a ball player, I was born to be a ball player, I was born to be a football player...

Switch-hitting Sex Cymbal
    Hardcore NLO Fan Tomalonge has a reputation beyond repute Tomalonge has a reputation beyond repute Tomalonge has a reputation beyond repute Tomalonge has a reputation beyond repute Tomalonge has a reputation beyond repute Tomalonge has a reputation beyond repute Tomalonge has a reputation beyond repute Tomalonge has a reputation beyond repute Tomalonge has a reputation beyond repute Tomalonge has a reputation beyond repute Tomalonge has a reputation beyond repute

Chill out, relax, try not to have your welcome thread full of you being aggressive, and definitely wear a cup.

Welcome to the forums.

NLO Forums Regular edcon1981 has much to be proud of edcon1981 has much to be proud of edcon1981 has much to be proud of edcon1981 has much to be proud of edcon1981 has much to be proud of edcon1981 has much to be proud of edcon1981 has much to be proud of edcon1981 has much to be proud of

yadda yadda yadda, welcome to the forums.

enjoy your stay if it lasts.
    Ed Con...

Kinky is using a feather. Perverted is using the whole damn chicken.