Welcome to the Nobody Likes Onions Forums.
+ Reply to Thread
    NLO Administrator Patrick has disabled reputation

Default NLO 457: Fucking Females

We return from our hiatus, and we have a lot to talk about. The show has some changes going on, so bear with us while we play with some new formats. We talk about Patrick becoming recently single, along with the trials and tribulations of being a male and the trouble that comes with it. We cover Jon and Kate Plus 8, take some calls, and talk about some recent legal woes. Enjoy.

NLO Forums Attendee TatersChoice is on a distinguished road

On the off-chance that someone gives a crap, the part I got in Anne Frank was Mr. Dussel who is this old cranky JJJEEEEEEEEEWWWW who has to share a room with Anne (kinky) and really is just a douchebag. For a jew though, he's okay.

NLO Forums Member pbonney has a spectacular aura about pbonney has a spectacular aura about

Default Sorry.

Patrick,

Sorry to hear you became single once again. I'm sure you'll bounce back fine from this latest setback in the female department. At least your not like me and chronically single. It's starting to have an unhealthy affect on my psyche. I don't think a woman has smiled at me for years. I think I will pay some asian woman to give me a hummer.

I've had a ticket where I went to a comedy driving school. I was severely disappointed. There was very little comedy to be had there. The instructor told a few bad jokes but otherwise it was as serious as a homicide. Oh well. Nothing like false advertising.

Paul
    Follow me on twitter.

http://www.twitter.com/pbonney

Also, join my Satanic cult and receive a free t-shirt.

NLO Administrator Patrick has disabled reputation

Paul,

Stop writing me letters on the forum.

Patrick

NLO Forums Frequenter Shn is just really nice Shn is just really nice Shn is just really nice Shn is just really nice Shn is just really nice

Quote Originally Posted by Patrick View Post
    Paul,

Stop writing me letters on the forum.

Patrick
    Haha.

Anyway, great show. It seemed a little short but I guess that's because we NLO fans are so spoiled (As Carly stated in the chat after the show). Not having one in awhile hypes things up. Looking forward to the other shows Patrick.

NLO Forums Frequenter fry is a name known to all fry is a name known to all fry is a name known to all fry is a name known to all fry is a name known to all fry is a name known to all

Cheffrey returns and is also immediately cowbelled...welcome back! Great show, looking forward to the new format and whatever the secret plans are.

NLO Forums Rabblerouser deuser has a spectacular aura about deuser has a spectacular aura about deuser has a spectacular aura about

Oh goodie, the lord and savior is back

ON THE 8th DAY, GOD CREATED SPARTAN STADIUM

Undergoing NLO Forum Initiation

Quote Originally Posted by pbonney View Post
    It's starting to have an unhealthy affect on my psyche. I don't think a woman has smiled at me for years.
    So, you completely missed the time in Vegas when everyone (including some women) was hanging out and enjoying themselves with you?

Stop exaggerating. I'm sure you have a stockpile of women in your basement that smile just fine.
    "You will never get hard if your dick is in a knot. Iím gonna say that, and you can quote me until I die." - Sean M. O'Brien

NLO Forums Survivor Whaever has much to be proud of Whaever has much to be proud of Whaever has much to be proud of Whaever has much to be proud of Whaever has much to be proud of Whaever has much to be proud of Whaever has much to be proud of Whaever has much to be proud of Whaever has much to be proud of

When Patrick mentioned someone who hadn't been on the show in a while would be reappearing, I thought Roy was coming back...

ಠ_ಠ

NLO Forums Member Dagger Steve will become famous soon enough

Quote Originally Posted by Shn View Post
    Haha.

Anyway, great show. It seemed a little short but I guess that's because we NLO fans are so spoiled .
    But it was over an hour, which more then normal.
    I know this because I was up until 1.30am, and thus fell asleep at work today.
    You all love me!

BostonRocks

Dear Patrick,

I thought todays show was really great. I'll be sure to keep my sabc membership as long as I have an income. NLO is a sick podcast.

From Boston with love,
    Kyle.

P.S. can this be the new forum setup?

NLO Forums Survivor Novite is a splendid one to behold Novite is a splendid one to behold Novite is a splendid one to behold Novite is a splendid one to behold Novite is a splendid one to behold Novite is a splendid one to behold Novite is a splendid one to behold Novite is a splendid one to behold

YUSSS. Tony's coming back! I'm super excited. Some of my favorite episodes are my favorite just because of the synergy of Patrick and Tony, and the other cohosts. Like BRICK, which is probably my favorite episode. So awesome.

Can't wait for more Wrath of GAUD.

NLO Forums Resident Shrey has a reputation beyond repute Shrey has a reputation beyond repute Shrey has a reputation beyond repute Shrey has a reputation beyond repute Shrey has a reputation beyond repute Shrey has a reputation beyond repute Shrey has a reputation beyond repute Shrey has a reputation beyond repute Shrey has a reputation beyond repute Shrey has a reputation beyond repute Shrey has a reputation beyond repute

I can't wait to see everyone love Tony all of a sudden. It'd be funny to find forum posts from back then when everyone was bashing him. Gosh it's been ages... what was that really awesome sound clip of him again?

I'm actually really excited for the changes coming to the show - can't wait to see what Patrick has up his sleeve.

NLO Forums Resident Marios_shadow has a brilliant future Marios_shadow has a brilliant future Marios_shadow has a brilliant future Marios_shadow has a brilliant future Marios_shadow has a brilliant future Marios_shadow has a brilliant future Marios_shadow has a brilliant future Marios_shadow has a brilliant future Marios_shadow has a brilliant future Marios_shadow has a brilliant future Marios_shadow has a brilliant future

Quote Originally Posted by Shrey View Post
    I can't wait to see everyone love Tony all of a sudden. It'd be funny to find forum posts from back then when everyone was bashing him. Gosh it's been ages... what was that really awesome sound clip of him again?
    "I'm going to fucking physically strike you"?

NLO Forums Survivor Whaever has much to be proud of Whaever has much to be proud of Whaever has much to be proud of Whaever has much to be proud of Whaever has much to be proud of Whaever has much to be proud of Whaever has much to be proud of Whaever has much to be proud of Whaever has much to be proud of

Quote Originally Posted by Marios_shadow View Post
    "I'm going to fucking physically strike you"?
    "Too good"?

ಠ_ಠ

NLO Forums Resident Shrey has a reputation beyond repute Shrey has a reputation beyond repute Shrey has a reputation beyond repute Shrey has a reputation beyond repute Shrey has a reputation beyond repute Shrey has a reputation beyond repute Shrey has a reputation beyond repute Shrey has a reputation beyond repute Shrey has a reputation beyond repute Shrey has a reputation beyond repute Shrey has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by Whaever View Post
    "Too good"?
    Yeahhhhh that's the one I was thinking of. Fuck, I'm actually pretty excited about his comeback now.

NLO Forums Member thenuhf is a jewel in the rough thenuhf is a jewel in the rough thenuhf is a jewel in the rough

Patrick,

I got super excited when you played clips from Greased. Less Than Jake is the best.

Yours Truly
    Last edited by thenuhf; June 13, 2011 at 08:50 PM.
    Some may call it child abuse, I just call it bonding with your dad

Undergoing NLO Forum Initiation
    HappySpleen is on a distinguished road

Exclamation Cheffrey and downloading

http://phoenixlabs.org/pg2/ look into that its easier then a private tracker as long as you don't go over your isp's allotted bandwidth usage.

Switch-hitting Sex Cymbal
    Hardcore NLO Fan Tomalonge has a reputation beyond repute Tomalonge has a reputation beyond repute Tomalonge has a reputation beyond repute Tomalonge has a reputation beyond repute Tomalonge has a reputation beyond repute Tomalonge has a reputation beyond repute Tomalonge has a reputation beyond repute Tomalonge has a reputation beyond repute Tomalonge has a reputation beyond repute Tomalonge has a reputation beyond repute Tomalonge has a reputation beyond repute

Patrick,

I now will have "We Go Together" in my head for another year, fuck you. Coincidentally, I loved the show.

Yours,
    Paul "Tomalonge" Hardy