Welcome to the Nobody Likes Onions Forums.
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: hjessiey

NLO Forums Busybody hjessiey will become famous soon enough hjessiey will become famous soon enough

Default hjessiey

Hello there, NLO world. I'm Jessica. I'm 22 years old, just graduated from college and looking for a job. Currently single. It sucks.

I was first introduced to NLO about a year ago, then the guy, who introduced me to NLO, and I broke up and I lost interest for about 8 months. Now I'm back to listening and wish I hadn't stopped......

Switch-hitting Sex Cymbal
    Hardcore NLO Fan Tomalonge has a reputation beyond repute Tomalonge has a reputation beyond repute Tomalonge has a reputation beyond repute Tomalonge has a reputation beyond repute Tomalonge has a reputation beyond repute Tomalonge has a reputation beyond repute Tomalonge has a reputation beyond repute Tomalonge has a reputation beyond repute Tomalonge has a reputation beyond repute Tomalonge has a reputation beyond repute Tomalonge has a reputation beyond repute

Welcomes.

Find me on facebook, I like you already, you seem NORMAL, which is crazy for a woman.

NLO Forums Busybody hjessiey will become famous soon enough hjessiey will become famous soon enough

Quote Originally Posted by Tomalonge View Post
    Welcomes.

Find me on facebook, I like you already, you seem NORMAL, which is crazy for a woman.
    Try telling that to my ex, he swears up and down that I'm a crazy, evil whore. Which is quite humorous considering he proposed to me after dating only 3 months.....

NLO Forums Regular ToaDy_ is a splendid one to behold ToaDy_ is a splendid one to behold ToaDy_ is a splendid one to behold ToaDy_ is a splendid one to behold ToaDy_ is a splendid one to behold ToaDy_ is a splendid one to behold ToaDy_ is a splendid one to behold

Welcome to the twisted garden, friend.
    You'll have much fun here.

What is it that you've just finished studying, if you dont mind one asking?
    Ruining the future.

Radiography

hence the wonderful x-ray avatar

NLO Forums Regular ToaDy_ is a splendid one to behold ToaDy_ is a splendid one to behold ToaDy_ is a splendid one to behold ToaDy_ is a splendid one to behold ToaDy_ is a splendid one to behold ToaDy_ is a splendid one to behold ToaDy_ is a splendid one to behold

Quote Originally Posted by hjessiey View Post
    Radiography

Ahh, You see right through me.
    HI-OOO!
    Ruining the future.

Hardcore NLO Fan Tomalonge has a reputation beyond repute Tomalonge has a reputation beyond repute Tomalonge has a reputation beyond repute Tomalonge has a reputation beyond repute Tomalonge has a reputation beyond repute Tomalonge has a reputation beyond repute Tomalonge has a reputation beyond repute Tomalonge has a reputation beyond repute Tomalonge has a reputation beyond repute Tomalonge has a reputation beyond repute Tomalonge has a reputation beyond repute

Radiography

You only like it because it makes men cringe, lol.

You only like it because it makes men cringe, lol.

I've seen some images that make ME cringe, too. Unfortunately, I can't find anything even remotely close to the awesomeness (except for maybe the BJ x-ray, but the pixel size is too big to be an avatar) so I'm stuck with the screws in the dick

I've seen some images that make ME cringe, too. Unfortunately, I can't find anything even remotely close to the awesomeness (except for maybe the BJ x-ray, but the pixel size is too big to be an avatar) so I'm stuck with the screws in the dick
    (except for maybe the BJ x-ray, but the pixel size is too big to be an avatar)
    (except for maybe the BJ x-ray
    BJ x-ray
    Interesting, tell me more.

Interesting, tell me more.
    1. Take one of your pics of you blowing a guy Toma.
    2. Open Paint/CS4.
    3. Invert colours.
    4. Admire win.
    Ruining the future.

Found one that will fit. It's now my avatar. enjoy.

Found one that will fit. It's now my avatar. enjoy.
    Of course, looks like he did.

Is this what happens if you have private health cover and you're nervous about having x-rays?

I may have to ring HBF and move up a tier.
    Ruining the future.

Quote Originally Posted by ToaDy_ View Post
    Is this what happens if you have private health cover and you're nervous about having x-rays?

I may have to ring HBF and move up a tier.

hahaha, I never saw something like this at the hospital, I found this on google images. The oddest thing I saw while I was in school was a fellow who swallowed a pair of nail clippers. I've heard stories about stuff being in an anus/vagina and have seen the images, but never got to take the images myself.....

hahaha, I never saw something like this at the hospital, I found this on google images. The oddest thing I saw while I was in school was a fellow who swallowed a pair of nail clippers. I've heard stories about stuff being in an anus/vagina and have seen the images, but never got to take the images myself.....
    Obviously he was a listener of NLO and slipped while trying to put the clippers onto a tooth and twisting in order to obtain a cringe worthy story.
    Hack.
    Ruining the future.

Actually, the story goes that he started having a seizure, and his buddy took the clippers to hold onto his tongue so he wouldn't swallow it, and instead swallowed the clippers....

NLO Forums Busybody Master Chief has a spectacular aura about Master Chief has a spectacular aura about Master Chief has a spectacular aura about

Actually, the story goes that he started having a seizure, and his buddy took the clippers to hold onto his tongue so he wouldn't swallow it, and instead swallowed the clippers....
    I'm assuming his buddy wasn't a doctor...
    Last edited by Master Chief; May 23, 2010 at 03:58 PM. Reason: Typo

Hardcore NLO Fan neums has a reputation beyond repute neums has a reputation beyond repute neums has a reputation beyond repute neums has a reputation beyond repute neums has a reputation beyond repute neums has a reputation beyond repute neums has a reputation beyond repute neums has a reputation beyond repute neums has a reputation beyond repute neums has a reputation beyond repute neums has a reputation beyond repute

Welcome to the forums (though it's been said plenty already here).

I was actually considering applying for a job for the Charleston newspaper back when they had a designer opening, but I let that lapse and didn't do anything about it.

Quote Originally Posted by Master Chief View Post
    I'm assuming his buddy wasn't a doctor...
    Nope, and we all assumed that his "friend" was actually his "boyfriend"......

NLO Forums Survivor GR347 D357R0Y3R is a splendid one to behold GR347 D357R0Y3R is a splendid one to behold GR347 D357R0Y3R is a splendid one to behold GR347 D357R0Y3R is a splendid one to behold GR347 D357R0Y3R is a splendid one to behold GR347 D357R0Y3R is a splendid one to behold GR347 D357R0Y3R is a splendid one to behold

Never welcomed you. You seem like fun. So, hi.

Bye.