Welcome to the Nobody Likes Onions Forums.
+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 LastLast
    NLO Forums Regular Ahwatukian is a splendid one to behold Ahwatukian is a splendid one to behold Ahwatukian is a splendid one to behold Ahwatukian is a splendid one to behold Ahwatukian is a splendid one to behold Ahwatukian is a splendid one to behold Ahwatukian is a splendid one to behold

Cliff -
    I got two cards; one for me, the other for the G/F. The edges of the envelopes were split in multiple places along the seam, but they held together.

Thanks for the card!
    Ahwatukian

Hardcore NLO Fan Cliff has a reputation beyond repute Cliff has a reputation beyond repute Cliff has a reputation beyond repute Cliff has a reputation beyond repute Cliff has a reputation beyond repute Cliff has a reputation beyond repute Cliff has a reputation beyond repute Cliff has a reputation beyond repute Cliff has a reputation beyond repute Cliff has a reputation beyond repute Cliff has a reputation beyond repute

Just called and chewed the Post Office a new ass. I'm tired of this shit. 10 cards have been torn up so far.

Undergoing NLO Forum Initiation
    NLO Fan ~Yvette~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Yvette~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Yvette~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Yvette~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Yvette~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Yvette~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Yvette~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Yvette~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Yvette~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Yvette~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Yvette~ has a reputation beyond repute

I got my package already. Thanks, Cliffy! Looks like lots of great reading, and I loved the card.
    If you were my kids, I'd punish you.

Hardcore NLO Fan neums has a reputation beyond repute neums has a reputation beyond repute neums has a reputation beyond repute neums has a reputation beyond repute neums has a reputation beyond repute neums has a reputation beyond repute neums has a reputation beyond repute neums has a reputation beyond repute neums has a reputation beyond repute neums has a reputation beyond repute neums has a reputation beyond repute

I got my card, Cliff, and yeah, while it wasn't shredded, the bottom of the envelope was almost completely opened. And I mean like, open any more, and the card would've fallen out of it. You should just take your business to another post office. Or is the only one in town?

Hardcore NLO Fan Cliff has a reputation beyond repute Cliff has a reputation beyond repute Cliff has a reputation beyond repute Cliff has a reputation beyond repute Cliff has a reputation beyond repute Cliff has a reputation beyond repute Cliff has a reputation beyond repute Cliff has a reputation beyond repute Cliff has a reputation beyond repute Cliff has a reputation beyond repute Cliff has a reputation beyond repute

It's the only one in town, but I'll go to the next town over where my mom lives until they call me and tell me it's fixed.

If you haven't sent your package yet, please PM me saying so.

If you've gotten your package... what'd you get??!?!?!? I wanna know! But I'm nosey like that, so whatever.

NLO Forums Regular Ahwatukian is a splendid one to behold Ahwatukian is a splendid one to behold Ahwatukian is a splendid one to behold Ahwatukian is a splendid one to behold Ahwatukian is a splendid one to behold Ahwatukian is a splendid one to behold Ahwatukian is a splendid one to behold

I GOT MINE!

Shooby sends me "Tuesdays with Morrie" by Mitch Albom, "Hamlet" by Shakespeare and "The Vimalakirti Sutra" translated by Burton Watson; accompanied by a handwritten note!

Many, many thanks, Shoob!

NLO Forums Member thepandoras will become famous soon enough thepandoras will become famous soon enough

Mr. Ahwatukian sent me "The Devil in the White City: Murder, Magic, and Madness at the Fair That Changed America" by Erik Larson along with an NLO sticker and a photocopy of his avatar! It looks like a tough read but the wikipedia says Leo DiCaprio purchased film rights so now I can be cool and pretentious because I read the book. Thanks, man!

and I really want to know what my exchangee thinks of my gift so when you get it (You probably should have already) post here!

Quote Originally Posted by thepandoras View Post
    Oh my god, dude. I stalked the shit out of you and sent you a card back. The card was fine.

Funny stuff.
    Hey man, I got your card today. I just gotta say, nice. A pleasant, nice enough card, and then at the bottom... in Sharpie: "Who are you?!?"

Fucking great.

Mr. Ahwatukian sent me "The Devil in the White City: Murder, Magic, and Madness at the Fair That Changed America" by Erik Larson along with an NLO sticker and a photocopy of his avatar! It looks like a tough read but the wikipedia says Leo DiCaprio purchased film rights so now I can be cool and pretentious because I read the book. Thanks, man!
    Dude, you're really, really going to like this book. Enjoy and happy holidays! ~ Ahwatukian

NLO Forums Member thepandoras will become famous soon enough thepandoras will become famous soon enough

@Cliff: Do you live in the boonies and next to a yacht dealership thing? That's what I gathered from Google Maps. Did I come close?

@Ahwatifjwlkfse: I'm going to take a crack at it later tonight. It's definitely the longest book I've ever tried (I'm a piece of shit.).

@Cliff: Do you live in the boonies and next to a yacht dealership thing? That's what I gathered from Google Maps. Did I come close?
    Yacht dealership, no. Boonies, kinda. There's a car dealership down the road and almost everyone on the road has a camper or an RV.

Quote Originally Posted by Cliff View Post
    Yacht dealership, no. Boonies, kinda. There's a car dealership down the road and almost everyone on the road has a camper or an RV.
    Oh, shit. If you take the 1/2 out of your address something about yachts comes up.

That's weird. Any word on who owns it?

Hardcore NLO Fan neums has a reputation beyond repute neums has a reputation beyond repute neums has a reputation beyond repute neums has a reputation beyond repute neums has a reputation beyond repute neums has a reputation beyond repute neums has a reputation beyond repute neums has a reputation beyond repute neums has a reputation beyond repute neums has a reputation beyond repute neums has a reputation beyond repute

Got my book. Thanks, I guess? Probably will never read it, sorry.

@Cliff
    I don't remember.

@neums

What was it? (It wasn't mine)

NLO Forums Frequenter fry is a name known to all fry is a name known to all fry is a name known to all fry is a name known to all fry is a name known to all fry is a name known to all

Got mine finally sent away today, forgot to put a note in it like an idiot.

Hardcore NLO Fan Skitchy has a reputation beyond repute Skitchy has a reputation beyond repute Skitchy has a reputation beyond repute Skitchy has a reputation beyond repute Skitchy has a reputation beyond repute Skitchy has a reputation beyond repute Skitchy has a reputation beyond repute Skitchy has a reputation beyond repute Skitchy has a reputation beyond repute Skitchy has a reputation beyond repute Skitchy has a reputation beyond repute

I'll probably send mine away tomorrow.

Undergoing NLO Forum Initiation
    NLO Fan ~Yvette~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Yvette~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Yvette~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Yvette~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Yvette~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Yvette~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Yvette~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Yvette~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Yvette~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Yvette~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Yvette~ has a reputation beyond repute

Mine were sent last week and were delivered on the 22nd, but I've gotten no word from my recipient. The delivery confirmation said the package was signed for by "frnt door", so I hope they actually got it.
    If you were my kids, I'd punish you.

NLO Forums Busybody Rawn is a jewel in the rough Rawn is a jewel in the rough Rawn is a jewel in the rough

LOL I'm totally signing for the next package that comes through here with 'frnt door'. Actually no, make it 'bck door'. xD

EDIT -- In all seriousness though, I hope it did get through. I sent mine off yesterday by regular mail. Hopefully it won't get lost/take too long.