Welcome to the Nobody Likes Onions Forums.
+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3
    I'VE BEEN BANNED
    NLO Forums Busybody NYNemoBronski is on a distinguished road

Freshly polished...Columbian made concubines built in Costa Rica

NLO Forums Member Wifebeatee is on a distinguished road

Default Greetings

Hey everyone, I'm new here, started listening to the show about a month ago and can't stop, I'm currently working through the archives and laughing my brains out, I posted here because frankly I don't want to get chewed up too badly out there

Oh and I was wondering what would be the best policy to help reduce the trolling I Will receive upon birth into this world

Frank

NLO Forums Survivor GR347 D357R0Y3R is a splendid one to behold GR347 D357R0Y3R is a splendid one to behold GR347 D357R0Y3R is a splendid one to behold GR347 D357R0Y3R is a splendid one to behold GR347 D357R0Y3R is a splendid one to behold GR347 D357R0Y3R is a splendid one to behold GR347 D357R0Y3R is a splendid one to behold

Welcome, Frank!

Just don't be a cunt to people, and you won't get chewed out.

Also, wear a cup.

NLO Forums Regular Ricardo is a jewel in the rough Ricardo is a jewel in the rough Ricardo is a jewel in the rough Ricardo is a jewel in the rough

Quote Originally Posted by GR347 D357R0Y3R View Post
    Welcome, Frank!

Just don't be a cunt to people, and you won't get chewed out.

Also, wear a cup.
    Or be a cunt, but be funny. OR else you get kicked in the cunt with a boot made of dicks.
    <---Even the Goomba here thinks Brandy is a Lying Whore.

NLO Forums Survivor GR347 D357R0Y3R is a splendid one to behold GR347 D357R0Y3R is a splendid one to behold GR347 D357R0Y3R is a splendid one to behold GR347 D357R0Y3R is a splendid one to behold GR347 D357R0Y3R is a splendid one to behold GR347 D357R0Y3R is a splendid one to behold GR347 D357R0Y3R is a splendid one to behold

Quote Originally Posted by Ricardo View Post
    kicked in the cunt with a boot made of dicks.
    Words escape me.

Undergoing NLO Forum Initiation
    NLO Forums Lurker DracoMagnus is on a distinguished road

Default Forum Noob

Hey ... I'm new to the forums ... and forums in general ... be gentle ...

I'm originally from Harrisburg, PA, but I've been in the Mechanical Engineering program at Drexel University in Philadelphia. Graduating in at the end of this term.

Listened to a handful of the podcasts, live shows, and marathon shows via GR347_D357R0Y3R. Liked the vibe of the show and intend to become a consistent viewer. I'm also on UStream under the same account name. Look for me in the crowd during the next live show. Also a Minecraft account with this account name.

js1n is on a distinguished road

Default New to the forums

Hello to the NLO's... peoples...thing? first forum post ever and just wanted to say hi and thanks for the invite. I've been laughing with pmelt for a while and decided to sign up for the forums during forums week to help keep them alive. So if you have any pointers on how to not be a cunt I will be sure to listen. So anyway I was just wondering if anyone else thinks if enough of us ask him on the forums would Johnny B at least call into the show every now at then or does he just hate us all now. Cuz Pat moved to LA. I think the LA move is great for the show, but for old times sake maybe just some times he could re-involve himself in show. I don't know just a random thought.
    Js1n

NLO Forums Regular Ricardo is a jewel in the rough Ricardo is a jewel in the rough Ricardo is a jewel in the rough Ricardo is a jewel in the rough

Quote Originally Posted by GR347 D357R0Y3R View Post
    Words escape me.
    Poetry my brother, poetry.
    <---Even the Goomba here thinks Brandy is a Lying Whore.

NLO Forums Attendee AussieJames can only hope to improve

I like this show.
    It's all in the wrist.

nolo is on a distinguished road

whats going on here?

NLO Forums Attendee AussieJames can only hope to improve

Quote Originally Posted by nolo View Post
    whats going on here?
    I know what i'm doing ||
    ||
    \||/
    \/
    It's all in the wrist.

NLO Forums Rabblerouser SpykeTheBassist has much to be proud of SpykeTheBassist has much to be proud of SpykeTheBassist has much to be proud of SpykeTheBassist has much to be proud of SpykeTheBassist has much to be proud of SpykeTheBassist has much to be proud of SpykeTheBassist has much to be proud of SpykeTheBassist has much to be proud of

Quote Originally Posted by AussieJames View Post
    I know what i'm doing ||
    ||
    \||/
    \/

It shows.

/10char

NLO Forums Attendee herman is on a distinguished road

Hello there! I'm new! Been listening to the show for about a year now, but never hit the forums before.
    Also, english is not my first language. But then, I don't live in an english speaking part of this world, so who cares?
    Well, I guess that's it for now.

Blow Down Clown is on a distinguished road

I'm new too, like i literally just joined 20 minutes ago. This is my second post as of now and i'm already sick of this image verification shit...i hope that's normal.

Senior Forum Member Arjun has a reputation beyond repute Arjun has a reputation beyond repute Arjun has a reputation beyond repute Arjun has a reputation beyond repute Arjun has a reputation beyond repute Arjun has a reputation beyond repute Arjun has a reputation beyond repute Arjun has a reputation beyond repute Arjun has a reputation beyond repute Arjun has a reputation beyond repute Arjun has a reputation beyond repute

Wait, whoa.

I'm 21 years old and what's this?

NLO Forums Attendee herman is on a distinguished road

Quote Originally Posted by Blow Down Clown View Post
    This is my second post as of now and i'm already sick of this image verification shit
    It goes away after a while. Not the sickness, but the captcha crap.

NLO Forums Lurker The Slumlord is on a distinguished road

Hey everybody, I'm Josh. I'm from Houston Texas and have been listening since episode 32 or something like that. Little about me, I'm 21 and I go to college at Texas Tech in Lubbock and am perusing a degree in Computer Engineering. I was a member of the old forums but I was never really that active. I hope to be more active this time around.
    As said I've been listening for a long time now, but I never really tune into live shows, but I'll have to try some time after I catch up on the episodes I have downloaded already. I found this podcast through my PSP when the RSS update came out for it. NLO was posted on some comedy RSS feed that also had RBR. I immediately found the official feed and subscribed but the one that got me hooked was when Patric got back from the podcast convention and had Mike D. on the show. It was just so fucking hilarious. I listened all the way till I stopped around episode 350 or so (don't really remember but I think that's a good estimate, but it might have been somewhere around 400 even, but I know my break was only like a year and a half) and picked back up around the time Patrick had first moved out to L.A. and have been loyal ever since. I hope to help liven up the forums because Patrick is right, FB and Twitter have killed forums in general.

I do have to thank Patrick for all the hours of non-stop hilarity he has given me for my 9 hour drives to and from Lubbock to Houston and just the general bullshit walks to and from class. Thanks!

NLO Forums Lurker Blowsy is on a distinguished road

Hi I'm new. To the forums not the show. I hate onions, that is why I clicked the NLO link the first time I saw it. Once I had a dream me and my friends were standing at the bottom of a hill and down came Patrick from the top and my friends said "hey it's the fat comedian" then I got all excited and ran up to him then i woke up, true story. Anyway love the show and figured I should check out what kind of people hit up these forums so here I am. Rock you like a hurricane.

wally_moot is on a distinguished road

New.
    I drew the 'you're welcome' 3d glasses pic.
    Here: