Welcome to the Nobody Likes Onions Forums.
+ Reply to Thread
    Switch-hitting Sex Cymbal
    Hardcore NLO Fan Tomalonge has a reputation beyond repute Tomalonge has a reputation beyond repute Tomalonge has a reputation beyond repute Tomalonge has a reputation beyond repute Tomalonge has a reputation beyond repute Tomalonge has a reputation beyond repute Tomalonge has a reputation beyond repute Tomalonge has a reputation beyond repute Tomalonge has a reputation beyond repute Tomalonge has a reputation beyond repute Tomalonge has a reputation beyond repute

Default What was the first episode you listened to/got hooked on?

I started on the first Dagre episode which was 130ish. How about you guys?

NLO Forums Rabblerouser Holiace is a splendid one to behold Holiace is a splendid one to behold Holiace is a splendid one to behold Holiace is a splendid one to behold Holiace is a splendid one to behold Holiace is a splendid one to behold Holiace is a splendid one to behold

I think it was episode 1, in august of 2009.
    I was hooked right there and then, episode 1 did it for me.
    I hate people who don't sign their reps!
    What is it with Ricks?
    In the morning to you!

Hardcore NLO Fan Cliff has a reputation beyond repute Cliff has a reputation beyond repute Cliff has a reputation beyond repute Cliff has a reputation beyond repute Cliff has a reputation beyond repute Cliff has a reputation beyond repute Cliff has a reputation beyond repute Cliff has a reputation beyond repute Cliff has a reputation beyond repute Cliff has a reputation beyond repute Cliff has a reputation beyond repute

95 or so. The one right before trucker time. I still say I started the greatest segment in Podcast history.

NLO Forums Member Wifebeatee is on a distinguished road

I wanna hear the greatest podcast segment of all time, what episode?
    Forever a Fan

NLO Forums Frequenter fry is a name known to all fry is a name known to all fry is a name known to all fry is a name known to all fry is a name known to all fry is a name known to all

Episode 100 was my first episode and between the worst lyrics list/singalong and Nick Starr's penis pic incident. And i've been a happy listener ever since!

NLO Forums Attendee jdl is on a distinguished road

Something less than #50. I remember having to catch up on a few dozen episodes when I started. I missed very few shows from then until around 500-ish. Now I listen to maybe 2 out of 10, mainly based on the guest. I'm at a loss for the proper word to describe it, but Patrick seems less interested in the show recently. They're rushed or something. Too much talk about smoking pot and pretending to stumble over words? I'm not sure what it is. It's not bad by any stretch, but it's not the "omg I can't miss this" that it used to be (or that GS currently is). I loved the comedian-inside-baseball episodes, and people bitched about those, so maybe it's just the topic pendulum swinging in a direction that I don't care for.

I hope that it means that he's focusing more on his stand-up and acting, because I do wish him well on that front. He's clearly talented and funny, and closing in on 750 episodes no one can deny that he's dedicated.

Hardcore NLO Fan Cliff has a reputation beyond repute Cliff has a reputation beyond repute Cliff has a reputation beyond repute Cliff has a reputation beyond repute Cliff has a reputation beyond repute Cliff has a reputation beyond repute Cliff has a reputation beyond repute Cliff has a reputation beyond repute Cliff has a reputation beyond repute Cliff has a reputation beyond repute Cliff has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by Wifebeatee View Post
    I wanna hear the greatest podcast segment of all time, what episode?
    95: Let's All Get Along

http://www.podfeed.net/episode/NLO+E...t+Along/298348

NLO Forums Attendee jdl is on a distinguished road

"#179: Jackrabbit For Your Pocketbook" is a shining highlight of the Johnny B / Dagre era.

NLO Forums Attendee z8jay is on a distinguished road

Not sure if it was the first one but about 2 years ago, there was an episode where some 15 year old kid rang up. Patrick kept accusing him of terrorism. Al Jackson was on the show I think, or some other funny black guy. It was fucking hilarious throughout.

NLO Forums Rabblerouser SpykeTheBassist has much to be proud of SpykeTheBassist has much to be proud of SpykeTheBassist has much to be proud of SpykeTheBassist has much to be proud of SpykeTheBassist has much to be proud of SpykeTheBassist has much to be proud of SpykeTheBassist has much to be proud of SpykeTheBassist has much to be proud of

Whatever episode Quock was. That was the first whole episode. The first one that a friend played for me was when he who shall not be named was talking about going on a quick train ride to see a girl (guy).

NLO Forums Regular Holy Mango has a brilliant future Holy Mango has a brilliant future Holy Mango has a brilliant future Holy Mango has a brilliant future Holy Mango has a brilliant future Holy Mango has a brilliant future Holy Mango has a brilliant future Holy Mango has a brilliant future Holy Mango has a brilliant future Holy Mango has a brilliant future Holy Mango has a brilliant future

Can't remember the exact episode but it was between 3-8, The joke that sold me NLO was the one about the Special Olympics where you could distract everyone by throwing Skittles in the air and shouting taste the rainbow.

NLO Forums Lurker ziggy is an unknown quantity at this point

I think it was episode 31 or 32, a looooong time ago!

NLO Forums Lurker kristencuwr is on a distinguished road

I started wuth 14 and went back to listen to them all. It was amazing.

NLO Forums Attendee athyper is on a distinguished road

I can't remember the episode numbers, but it was just after JB took his leave of absence. I started with the comedy stylings of ROY T JOHNSON. Too bad about him... Myah was one of my favorite episodes.

NLO Forums Survivor newwavedave has much to be proud of newwavedave has much to be proud of newwavedave has much to be proud of newwavedave has much to be proud of newwavedave has much to be proud of newwavedave has much to be proud of newwavedave has much to be proud of newwavedave has much to be proud of newwavedave has much to be proud of newwavedave has much to be proud of

I started on 86 when Cowhead was on. I did go back and listen from 1 - 85 and have listened to every episode since. Well, except for the 5 I'm behind right now.
    R.I.P. Purrrnce

NLO Forums Resident Heroin_Bob has a brilliant future Heroin_Bob has a brilliant future Heroin_Bob has a brilliant future Heroin_Bob has a brilliant future Heroin_Bob has a brilliant future Heroin_Bob has a brilliant future Heroin_Bob has a brilliant future Heroin_Bob has a brilliant future Heroin_Bob has a brilliant future Heroin_Bob has a brilliant future Heroin_Bob has a brilliant future

It was somewhere around 100. I didn't really get into it until "Kill Yourself". I showed that episode to too many people, laughing out loud each time. Maybe that says something about me.
    Open Wound.

NLO Forums Lurker spacemonkey is on a distinguished road

I started at 400, and went back and listened to the entire archive. Think I've been through them all two or three times now, as I tend to spend a lot of time with my headphones in.

I've probably spent more time with Patrick than with anyone else over the last couple of years. That's a scary thought.

NLO Forums Survivor Keir has a reputation beyond repute Keir has a reputation beyond repute Keir has a reputation beyond repute Keir has a reputation beyond repute Keir has a reputation beyond repute Keir has a reputation beyond repute Keir has a reputation beyond repute Keir has a reputation beyond repute Keir has a reputation beyond repute Keir has a reputation beyond repute Keir has a reputation beyond repute

Started listening on and off around the 10's one of may mates who did that fucking awful cheese on toast 'there she goes' ripoff told me about it because he was so excited to be bashed by Patrick.
    My loyalty was secured on episode 98 'feel the rain'.

Ralph and I even go to the same barber, although I have a slightly better haircut.

Switch-hitting Sex Cymbal
    Hardcore NLO Fan Tomalonge has a reputation beyond repute Tomalonge has a reputation beyond repute Tomalonge has a reputation beyond repute Tomalonge has a reputation beyond repute Tomalonge has a reputation beyond repute Tomalonge has a reputation beyond repute Tomalonge has a reputation beyond repute Tomalonge has a reputation beyond repute Tomalonge has a reputation beyond repute Tomalonge has a reputation beyond repute Tomalonge has a reputation beyond repute

This thread turned out way cooler than I expected, thanks guys!