Welcome to the Nobody Likes Onions Forums.
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast
    Hardcore NLO Fan neums has a reputation beyond repute neums has a reputation beyond repute neums has a reputation beyond repute neums has a reputation beyond repute neums has a reputation beyond repute neums has a reputation beyond repute neums has a reputation beyond repute neums has a reputation beyond repute neums has a reputation beyond repute neums has a reputation beyond repute neums has a reputation beyond repute

The show where he asked initially is on the Overdose. It's like Overdose show 4 or 5.

Hardcore NLO Fan Cliff has a reputation beyond repute Cliff has a reputation beyond repute Cliff has a reputation beyond repute Cliff has a reputation beyond repute Cliff has a reputation beyond repute Cliff has a reputation beyond repute Cliff has a reputation beyond repute Cliff has a reputation beyond repute Cliff has a reputation beyond repute Cliff has a reputation beyond repute Cliff has a reputation beyond repute

At present two things are on my mind:

How much does the average joke-book make?

Why does Star Trek Online take so long to download?

Switch-hitting Sex Cymbal
    Hardcore NLO Fan Tomalonge has a reputation beyond repute Tomalonge has a reputation beyond repute Tomalonge has a reputation beyond repute Tomalonge has a reputation beyond repute Tomalonge has a reputation beyond repute Tomalonge has a reputation beyond repute Tomalonge has a reputation beyond repute Tomalonge has a reputation beyond repute Tomalonge has a reputation beyond repute Tomalonge has a reputation beyond repute Tomalonge has a reputation beyond repute

Just watched Planet of the Apes for the first time ever. (I know, I know, calm down.)

Nova is the most perfect woman I've ever seen, I think I've fallen in love. She's smart, caring, loyal, and more importantly, mute. <3

Cue larger version of my new avatar, because I do like to supply you all with a constant stream of sexy.

Last edited by Tomalonge; February 15, 2012 at 04:35 PM.

NLO Forums Member MY DAD DIED is on a distinguished road

Quote Originally Posted by Tomalonge View Post
    Just watched Planet of the Apes for the first time ever. (I know, I know, calm down.)

Nova is the most perfect woman I've ever seen, I think I've fallen in love. She's smart, caring, loyal, and more importantly, mute. <3

Cue larger version of my new avatar, because I do like to supply you all with a constant stream of sexy.

I remember when I would constantly masturbate...good times high five.

I keep considering trying an open mic when I see comedians on Twitter put stuff like this
    Warning: if you eat Clif Bar, you will grow dreadlocks.
    Temple of Dooms is the worst movie idea ever

Hardcore NLO Fan Skitchy has a reputation beyond repute Skitchy has a reputation beyond repute Skitchy has a reputation beyond repute Skitchy has a reputation beyond repute Skitchy has a reputation beyond repute Skitchy has a reputation beyond repute Skitchy has a reputation beyond repute Skitchy has a reputation beyond repute Skitchy has a reputation beyond repute Skitchy has a reputation beyond repute Skitchy has a reputation beyond repute

I had a dream about them bringing back the 1 note. And then I turned all my money into 1 notes and had a bath in them.
    I also find college uninteresting and keep seeing girls on campus that I want to have sex with. Really dirty, filthy, nasty, bordering on violent sex.

NLO Forums Busybody machoot is a jewel in the rough machoot is a jewel in the rough machoot is a jewel in the rough machoot is a jewel in the rough

oo...the one good thing I created has been revived.

I like the reddit, but I miss this place. Hi guys. I missed you.

I'm gone.
    I really need to drink my own fluids.

Hardcore NLO Fan Cliff has a reputation beyond repute Cliff has a reputation beyond repute Cliff has a reputation beyond repute Cliff has a reputation beyond repute Cliff has a reputation beyond repute Cliff has a reputation beyond repute Cliff has a reputation beyond repute Cliff has a reputation beyond repute Cliff has a reputation beyond repute Cliff has a reputation beyond repute Cliff has a reputation beyond repute

I just signed every petition to cancel Dance Moms. I just can't fucking take it. Yelling because the 10 year old is already crying (because THAT FAT FUCKING COW YELLS ALL GOD DAMN DAY) and you yell at her because she counted to 10 instead of 8?

I've seen you dance Fatty Abby, and you just fucking can't. Stop treating girls that are eons ahead and better than you like shit!

Guys, please put an end to this nightmare of a show once and for all.

http://www.google.com/url?sa=t&rct=j...I4nTIEMuB5pT0w

http://www.google.com/url?sa=t&rct=j...jX9uQw4zCvOIzg

There's more, do a quick search.

Hardcore NLO Fan Skitchy has a reputation beyond repute Skitchy has a reputation beyond repute Skitchy has a reputation beyond repute Skitchy has a reputation beyond repute Skitchy has a reputation beyond repute Skitchy has a reputation beyond repute Skitchy has a reputation beyond repute Skitchy has a reputation beyond repute Skitchy has a reputation beyond repute Skitchy has a reputation beyond repute Skitchy has a reputation beyond repute

I'm a sweaty betty today. Walked 2 miles to college carrying all my gear and it's unseasonably warm today... Not cool. (no pun intended)
    I do it erryday though, so I'm getting skinny! Yay!

20 days so far no beer. I walked into a huge car dealership in the middle of the week, middle of the day and not one salesman came over to me. It was a large multi plaza deal with all different makes of car dealers so I walked over to the next one and saw a row of desks and spoke to one of the salesmen. I say "Hey I was wondering if I could get a price on one of these trucks" and he say's "Yes I help you, I'm Gorgin" in a really thick Russian type accent. I ask him a few questions about the truck and he looks at me blankly because he has no idea what the towing capacity or most of the things I was about to ask him so I say "I will be back and when I buy a truck I will be sure to come back to you" and left. "If I had been drinking the night before and was hung over I would have been pissed off and told him he should read a fucking manual on the vehicles if he wanted to sell something.

So... I'm currently sat in an assessment that I just did after hap-hazardly throwing some notes together. I'll probably pass though. I do this every time.
    I also have a massive crush on this girl at college.

That's all for now.

Switch-hitting Sex Cymbal
    Hardcore NLO Fan Tomalonge has a reputation beyond repute Tomalonge has a reputation beyond repute Tomalonge has a reputation beyond repute Tomalonge has a reputation beyond repute Tomalonge has a reputation beyond repute Tomalonge has a reputation beyond repute Tomalonge has a reputation beyond repute Tomalonge has a reputation beyond repute Tomalonge has a reputation beyond repute Tomalonge has a reputation beyond repute Tomalonge has a reputation beyond repute

I thought my Mom was joking before when she told me Davy Jones had died.

Then I saw her face, now I'm a bereaver.

I have no idea who Davy Jones is.
    But I got that girl's number. The girl I mentioned two posts ago.

Good for you Skitchy...there really is nothing like young love to make your heart skip, sweaty palms and stuff that I hardly remember.

I thought when I quit drinking I wouldn't piss as much at night and I even stop drinking any fluids after 7 or 8pm and I still need to get up at 6 am, fucking
    annoying.

NLO Forums Survivor GR347 D357R0Y3R is a splendid one to behold GR347 D357R0Y3R is a splendid one to behold GR347 D357R0Y3R is a splendid one to behold GR347 D357R0Y3R is a splendid one to behold GR347 D357R0Y3R is a splendid one to behold GR347 D357R0Y3R is a splendid one to behold GR347 D357R0Y3R is a splendid one to behold

Quote Originally Posted by Tomalonge View Post
    I thought my Mom was joking before when she told me Davy Jones had died.

Then I saw her face, now I'm a bereaver.
    *slow clap*

Nice, Toma.

Hardcore NLO Fan neums has a reputation beyond repute neums has a reputation beyond repute neums has a reputation beyond repute neums has a reputation beyond repute neums has a reputation beyond repute neums has a reputation beyond repute neums has a reputation beyond repute neums has a reputation beyond repute neums has a reputation beyond repute neums has a reputation beyond repute neums has a reputation beyond repute

Really Toma, you're gonna use that hacky stuff? You're an English Mencia now.

/jokes!

/but seriously, that was on failbook hours after his death.

Undergoing NLO Forum Initiation
    Mentalbitch can only hope to improve

Angry Let me into your darkest mind and help me to end this nightmare...

So People I am new on here, I am really stuck and am feeling like I need some dark ways to end this cloudy day...

Undergoing NLO Forum Initiation
    Mentalbitch can only hope to improve

How do I add an image guys...

Dear NLO,
    I have had the weirdest week in my entire life. That is all.

Hardcore NLO Fan danny noonan has a reputation beyond repute danny noonan has a reputation beyond repute danny noonan has a reputation beyond repute danny noonan has a reputation beyond repute danny noonan has a reputation beyond repute danny noonan has a reputation beyond repute danny noonan has a reputation beyond repute danny noonan has a reputation beyond repute danny noonan has a reputation beyond repute danny noonan has a reputation beyond repute danny noonan has a reputation beyond repute

and? ...

NLO Forums Regular funkymonkey68 is a glorious beacon of light funkymonkey68 is a glorious beacon of light funkymonkey68 is a glorious beacon of light funkymonkey68 is a glorious beacon of light funkymonkey68 is a glorious beacon of light

Every time I listen the show it's just Patrick bitching about money. Then the topic will change and somehow get back to donating to the show. I haven't listened to the last 8 episodes or so but I really don't feel like catching up anymore. I loved this show from 05-11 or so but lately it just seems like a huge money grab. I know I sound like captain hindsight here but maybe not paying your bills in Florida and not thinking of the future was a bad idea. And shoving the responsibility to pay off those bills on the fans is even worse. This probably isn't the best place for this but whatever, I'm drunk and just wanted to vent. You've provided me with immense amounts of happiness NLO, sorry to see you go.