Welcome to the Nobody Likes Onions Forums.
+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Nuke Map

Switch-hitting Sex Cymbal
    Hardcore NLO Fan Tomalonge has a reputation beyond repute Tomalonge has a reputation beyond repute Tomalonge has a reputation beyond repute Tomalonge has a reputation beyond repute Tomalonge has a reputation beyond repute Tomalonge has a reputation beyond repute Tomalonge has a reputation beyond repute Tomalonge has a reputation beyond repute Tomalonge has a reputation beyond repute Tomalonge has a reputation beyond repute Tomalonge has a reputation beyond repute

Default Nuke Map

Click Here

I spent half an hour bombing just Liverpool and Detroit with the hiroshima nuke. All that time and the damage was estimated at about a dollar.

NLO Forums Survivor GR347 D357R0Y3R is a splendid one to behold GR347 D357R0Y3R is a splendid one to behold GR347 D357R0Y3R is a splendid one to behold GR347 D357R0Y3R is a splendid one to behold GR347 D357R0Y3R is a splendid one to behold GR347 D357R0Y3R is a splendid one to behold GR347 D357R0Y3R is a splendid one to behold

Huh. That's pretty cool.

NLO Forums Survivor Keir has a reputation beyond repute Keir has a reputation beyond repute Keir has a reputation beyond repute Keir has a reputation beyond repute Keir has a reputation beyond repute Keir has a reputation beyond repute Keir has a reputation beyond repute Keir has a reputation beyond repute Keir has a reputation beyond repute Keir has a reputation beyond repute Keir has a reputation beyond repute

I remember looking up the Tsar Bomba in school, now I get to drop one on London... Full yield.
    Fuck Croyden.

Best part is the fallout would probably hit Paris too, horray for arctic winds!

Ralph and I even go to the same barber, although I have a slightly better haircut.