Welcome to the Nobody Likes Onions Forums.
+ Reply to Thread
    NLO Forums Busybody Coconut will become famous soon enough Coconut will become famous soon enough

Default Where is everyone?

I'm not trying to be a smart-ass. I heard there are 500+ overdose members, meaning fans of the show dedicated enough to pay money to access more content. But where are the discussions taking place? Didn't we used to discuss episodes and such?

I checked the facebook. There are a few posts but nothing much.

Is it all going down on reddit? TBH, I've never even tried to use Reddit, but I just searched for NLO and find a bunch of threads that are 4 months old.

I'm for real wondering.
    Last edited by Coconut; April 19, 2012 at 08:52 PM.

NLO Forums Survivor bgeek is a splendid one to behold bgeek is a splendid one to behold bgeek is a splendid one to behold bgeek is a splendid one to behold bgeek is a splendid one to behold bgeek is a splendid one to behold

It's spread out between the comments for each episode/overdose show and Facebook for the most part. Also, there's usually at least 50 members listening live in the chat room during shows and the like. Reddit's dying off like the forums.

NLO Forums Member MY DAD DIED is on a distinguished road

When the weather gets nice people find other things to do...I listen to the podcast during the week and that is enough.
    Temple of Dooms is the worst movie idea ever

Switch-hitting Sex Cymbal
    Hardcore NLO Fan Tomalonge has a reputation beyond repute Tomalonge has a reputation beyond repute Tomalonge has a reputation beyond repute Tomalonge has a reputation beyond repute Tomalonge has a reputation beyond repute Tomalonge has a reputation beyond repute Tomalonge has a reputation beyond repute Tomalonge has a reputation beyond repute Tomalonge has a reputation beyond repute Tomalonge has a reputation beyond repute Tomalonge has a reputation beyond repute

I stopped coming because it was emptier than Carlos Mencia's original material file here. Damn shame too, this place seriously rocked back in the day.

NLO Forums Survivor GR347 D357R0Y3R is a splendid one to behold GR347 D357R0Y3R is a splendid one to behold GR347 D357R0Y3R is a splendid one to behold GR347 D357R0Y3R is a splendid one to behold GR347 D357R0Y3R is a splendid one to behold GR347 D357R0Y3R is a splendid one to behold GR347 D357R0Y3R is a splendid one to behold

Hey guys, what'd I miss?

NLO Forums Attendee neverlookback75 is an unknown quantity at this point

Everything.
    death...

NLO Forums Busybody Coconut will become famous soon enough Coconut will become famous soon enough

Quote Originally Posted by Tomalonge View Post
    I stopped coming because it was emptier than Carlos Mencia's original material file here. Damn shame too, this place seriously rocked back in the day.
    Right, but did you go anywhere else? Or do you just lean back in your easychair with a pipe and NLO on thinking about the rocking days when there was a community?

For example, are people discussing their plans for the NYC show?

Switch-hitting Sex Cymbal
    Hardcore NLO Fan Tomalonge has a reputation beyond repute Tomalonge has a reputation beyond repute Tomalonge has a reputation beyond repute Tomalonge has a reputation beyond repute Tomalonge has a reputation beyond repute Tomalonge has a reputation beyond repute Tomalonge has a reputation beyond repute Tomalonge has a reputation beyond repute Tomalonge has a reputation beyond repute Tomalonge has a reputation beyond repute Tomalonge has a reputation beyond repute

Easychair and a joint, sir, I'm not an animal.

But yeah, pretty much just haven't been using the internet even slightly as much. I found new ways to distract myself seeing as you motherfuckers were all refusing.