Welcome to the Nobody Likes Onions Forums.
+ Reply to Thread
Page 13 of 14 FirstFirst ... 3 9 10 11 12 13 14 LastLast

Thread: Cliff

Undergoing NLO Forum Initiation
    NLO Fan ~Yvette~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Yvette~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Yvette~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Yvette~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Yvette~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Yvette~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Yvette~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Yvette~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Yvette~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Yvette~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Yvette~ has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by Cliff View Post
    So I didn't get my dachshund. But I did get a full blooded Jack Russell Terrier.

She's the shit! She's been in the pound since the 8th as a stray. Not one fucking flea! She didn't like any of the workers, but she came right to me and literally jumped in my arms! She jumps about 4ft. She's about a foot and a half tall on all fours. She's all white except for her nose, her right ear, and the tip of her left ear which are black. She has her ears docked and her tail docked way too short. She's awesome. She hikes her leg to pee. Kinda funny.

Anyway, we're going to the store to buy some stuff for her. Obviously she's coming with.

Oh yeah... she's already house trained.
    Aww, she sounds awesome, Cliffy! I demand pics.
    If you were my kids, I'd punish you.

Hardcore NLO Fan Cliff has a reputation beyond repute Cliff has a reputation beyond repute Cliff has a reputation beyond repute Cliff has a reputation beyond repute Cliff has a reputation beyond repute Cliff has a reputation beyond repute Cliff has a reputation beyond repute Cliff has a reputation beyond repute Cliff has a reputation beyond repute Cliff has a reputation beyond repute Cliff has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by ~Yvette~ View Post
    Aww, she sounds awesome, Cliffy! I demand pics.
    Pics tomorrow in better light and when my sister isn't here to be like, "CAN I USE THE CAMERA?"

NLO Forums Survivor GR347 D357R0Y3R is a splendid one to behold GR347 D357R0Y3R is a splendid one to behold GR347 D357R0Y3R is a splendid one to behold GR347 D357R0Y3R is a splendid one to behold GR347 D357R0Y3R is a splendid one to behold GR347 D357R0Y3R is a splendid one to behold GR347 D357R0Y3R is a splendid one to behold

Pics tomorrow in better light and when my sister isn't here to be like, "CAN I USE THE CAMERA?"
    is that out of fear that she will break the camera too?

Hardcore NLO Fan Cliff has a reputation beyond repute Cliff has a reputation beyond repute Cliff has a reputation beyond repute Cliff has a reputation beyond repute Cliff has a reputation beyond repute Cliff has a reputation beyond repute Cliff has a reputation beyond repute Cliff has a reputation beyond repute Cliff has a reputation beyond repute Cliff has a reputation beyond repute Cliff has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by GR347 D357R0Y3R View Post
    is that out of fear that she will break the camera too?
    Kind of. It's more out of fear she'll take it to school and not bring it back.

More pics will follow as I take them. Gonna have to bite the bullet and put the photobucket email in my phone.

NLO Forums Survivor GR347 D357R0Y3R is a splendid one to behold GR347 D357R0Y3R is a splendid one to behold GR347 D357R0Y3R is a splendid one to behold GR347 D357R0Y3R is a splendid one to behold GR347 D357R0Y3R is a splendid one to behold GR347 D357R0Y3R is a splendid one to behold GR347 D357R0Y3R is a splendid one to behold

Oh. My. Tits. She is adorable!

NLO Forums Resident brandi is a jewel in the rough brandi is a jewel in the rough brandi is a jewel in the rough brandi is a jewel in the rough

Quote Originally Posted by Heroin_Bob View Post
    Wait a sec, you're married? Jesus. Leave for awhile and the "get naked in chat guy" gets married.
    Holy shit. What he said. Man I've been gone too long, I guess!

NLO Fan ~Yvette~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Yvette~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Yvette~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Yvette~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Yvette~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Yvette~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Yvette~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Yvette~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Yvette~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Yvette~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Yvette~ has a reputation beyond repute

More pics will follow as I take them. Gonna have to bite the bullet and put the photobucket email in my phone.
    I'm dying from the cuteness! She looks like a real sweetie, too. I want to scratch her little ears and smooch her cute little face.

Quote Originally Posted by brandi View Post
    Holy shit. What he said. Man I've been gone too long, I guess!
    Wow, Brandi is back! What happened to you?

Quote Originally Posted by ~Yvette~ View Post
    I'm dying from the cuteness! She looks like a real sweetie, too. I want to scratch her little ears and smooch her cute little face.
    I love her to death! She doesn't really have a tail, so when she gets excited, her whole butt shakes!

NLO Forums Attendee Cliffswife will become famous soon enough

Yes... he was driving me insane about the weenie dog. The morons at the pound named her Icarus. Wtf kind of name for a female dog is that? Cliff named her Illana. Lana for short. Sadly, my old, fat cat likes to smack her around. It's kinda funny, because she will chase him, and we all know fat cats don't run. They waddle.
    "I GOTTA SHIT!!!"

NLO Forums Resident brandi is a jewel in the rough brandi is a jewel in the rough brandi is a jewel in the rough brandi is a jewel in the rough

Wow, Brandi is back! What happened to you?
    Umm... I got a promotion at work and it made me have less time, somehow. Then I got pregnant and had a baby! Yay! So now I really have no time! He's adorable. And wonderful. Cutest baby in the ever. And yes, I'm one of those parents. But he really is.

Hardcore NLO Fan neums has a reputation beyond repute neums has a reputation beyond repute neums has a reputation beyond repute neums has a reputation beyond repute neums has a reputation beyond repute neums has a reputation beyond repute neums has a reputation beyond repute neums has a reputation beyond repute neums has a reputation beyond repute neums has a reputation beyond repute neums has a reputation beyond repute

Umm... I got a promotion at work and it made me have less time, somehow. Then I got pregnant and had a baby! Yay! So now I really have no time! He's adorable. And wonderful. Cutest baby in the ever. And yes, I'm one of those parents. But he really is.
    Congratulations! You gonna be one of those moms that posts baby pics?

Quote Originally Posted by neums View Post
    Congratulations! You gonna be one of those moms that posts baby pics?
    Not really. I figure that's what Facebook is for. He already pimps himself out, he doesn't need my help. Seriously. He's a player. He stops walking to watch the little girls walk by in their skirts. The girls like 3 and up, mind you. He just turned one. And thanks

Not really. I figure that's what Facebook is for. He already pimps himself out, he doesn't need my help. Seriously. He's a player. He stops walking to watch the little girls walk by in their skirts. The girls like 3 and up, mind you. He just turned one. And thanks
    That's my kind 'o kid.

My imagination says that if I ever have a kid, this is what it will be like:

If your dad is a Marine that had a miscairage with his first wife, and then married your mom that wouldn't take care of her diabetes while she was pregnant with you... Just save yourself the hassle and fucking kill yourself, ok?

I was going to avoid more medical problems in the thread, but let's take it from the top of this year, and I'll recap the damage done before 2011:

1 kidney
    Titanium rods in legs
    high blood pressure
    high cholesterol
    bad vision
    diabetes

January:

Found out I have arthritus. It's in my legs, where they did the surgery that allowed me to keep them.
    Found out I have neuropothy. Feet. From the diabetes.
    I'm losing my mind. I cannot for the life of me remember simple things, like what my sister's name is. Kinda scary. I thought I had a stroke. NOPE! Keep reading folks, it gets better.

Feb:

Found out I have type 2 diabetes... Type 2 records whoop whoop!
    Found out EVERYTHING IS GETTING WORSE FOR NO GOD DAMN REASON OTHER THAN I'M AN 86 YEAR OLD TRAPPED IN AN 19 YEAR OLD'S BODY.

March:

12th: Found out I have Sleep Apnea... This is fun. If you don't have this, I highly recommend it. You don't breath at night so they put this mask on your face and blow air in your windpipe all night. (Which I still haven't gotten btw. Someone remind me to call the distributor.)

April:

Results of the CPAP Sleep Study came in, and I have sevre Apnea. My PSI on the machine was over 40. Normal is 6-15 PSI. Doctors also told me that this is why I can't remember a lot of things.

No one has been able to explain to me why, as I eat right and I lose more and more weight, my conditions worsen. They should be doing just the opposite.

Viet-Katejun
    NLO Fan saintsisterkate has a reputation beyond repute saintsisterkate has a reputation beyond repute saintsisterkate has a reputation beyond repute saintsisterkate has a reputation beyond repute saintsisterkate has a reputation beyond repute saintsisterkate has a reputation beyond repute saintsisterkate has a reputation beyond repute saintsisterkate has a reputation beyond repute saintsisterkate has a reputation beyond repute saintsisterkate has a reputation beyond repute saintsisterkate has a reputation beyond repute

Aw, Cliffly. Nobody deserves to deal with a medical shitstorm like that, especially not a nice guy like you.

Sending good vibes your way, man. I can't do anything to help you, but uh... if I became a wizard tomorrow, the first thing I would do is magic up a cure for you. <3

Quote Originally Posted by saintsisterkate View Post

Aw, Cliffly. Nobody deserves to deal with a medical shitstorm like that, especially not a nice guy like you.

Sending good vibes your way, man. I can't do anything to help you, but uh... if I became a wizard tomorrow, the first thing I would do is magic up a cure for you. <3
    Thanks Kate. I haven't even told the sappiest part yet, because I forgot... lmao. I don't know how I forgot.
    --

So last year, I had a blockage cut out of my urethra, and they had to cut the head of my dick. Well the cut on my head didn't heal right, making me spray like a hose when I pissed.

So I was resolved to deal with it, and just sit down to piss. (I don't wanna hear it.)

Well, I start having the same symptoms I did when I had the blockage cut out, so I go late last month. The blockage was growing back.

The doctors tried to put an iv up my dick and then inject water and watch it under an x-ray. They couldn't make it past the area where my prostate is.

Enter Dr. Brandes. He is going, on the 26th, to put me to sleep and try the same thing. If he doesn't find a blockage, he's going to try to find out why I'm having similar problems.

However, if he does, he's going to poke a hole in the top of my bladder and do the same thing to both top and bottom to try determine how long the blockage is. If there is time, he may enter through my sac and cut out the length of blocked urethra,and replace it with cheek tissue. Even if there isn't time, he is going to reconstruct the head of my dick with more cheek tissue, so I can piss standing up.

Huzzah.

Gross but true.

Wow man that's rough. I'm sorry you're having to deal with all that.

Jesus, Cliff.

I agree with Kate, you're way too nice a kid to have to be dealing with all of that, along with all the other stuff I know you've been through, from reading some of your other posts. All I can say is that it speaks volumes about your character that you can endure so much and still be a nice guy. Hopefully, there is some really awesome shit in store for you once you get past all these hardships.

NLO Administrator
    NLO Administrator Ralph has a reputation beyond repute Ralph has a reputation beyond repute Ralph has a reputation beyond repute Ralph has a reputation beyond repute Ralph has a reputation beyond repute Ralph has a reputation beyond repute Ralph has a reputation beyond repute Ralph has a reputation beyond repute Ralph has a reputation beyond repute Ralph has a reputation beyond repute Ralph has a reputation beyond repute

Found out I have Sleep Apnea... This is fun. If you don't have this, I highly recommend it. You don't breath at night so they put this mask on your face and blow air in your windpipe all night. (Which I still haven't gotten btw. Someone remind me to call the distributor.)
    I had this. Just keep losing weight, and it will most likely stop. I was able to stop using the CPAP machine once I dropped below a certain weight. Something to do with the distribution of fat in the neck, etc.
    "Oh, Ralph - it's so big!!!" -- SaintSisterKate