Welcome to the Nobody Likes Onions Forums.
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Bryan

Senior Forum Member Bryan has a brilliant future Bryan has a brilliant future Bryan has a brilliant future Bryan has a brilliant future Bryan has a brilliant future Bryan has a brilliant future Bryan has a brilliant future Bryan has a brilliant future Bryan has a brilliant future Bryan has a brilliant future Bryan has a brilliant future

Default Bryan

Back up in this mutha fucka after a brief cooling off period. I was one of the guys that got pissed off and stayed away until things calmed down around here. I've been a listener for a long time but only joined the forums a few months ago. I've listened to every episode and I've donated a more money to this show than you have.

40 year old American living in Tokyo

I'm a fitness trainer working with pro-wrestlers and shoot fighters. I also do translation work and own a few "cram schools" that kids attend after regular school hours.

This is where I come to blow off steam. I spend more time in here when I'm busy with work than I do on my days off. NLO is playtime for me. If someone likes my contributions to the forums, fine. If they choose to ignore me, fine. If they choose to fuck you in the ass with a champagne bottle, I'll be there with a video camera.

Glad to be back.

Senior Forum Member comicbookguy has a spectacular aura about comicbookguy has a spectacular aura about

Bryan is big in Japan, he could totally kick your ass.

Hardcore NLO Fan Cliff has a reputation beyond repute Cliff has a reputation beyond repute Cliff has a reputation beyond repute Cliff has a reputation beyond repute Cliff has a reputation beyond repute Cliff has a reputation beyond repute Cliff has a reputation beyond repute Cliff has a reputation beyond repute Cliff has a reputation beyond repute Cliff has a reputation beyond repute Cliff has a reputation beyond repute

A song is comin for ya bud.

NLO Forums Resident Adam will become famous soon enough

Welcome back bryanson

Senior Forum Member Bryan has a brilliant future Bryan has a brilliant future Bryan has a brilliant future Bryan has a brilliant future Bryan has a brilliant future Bryan has a brilliant future Bryan has a brilliant future Bryan has a brilliant future Bryan has a brilliant future Bryan has a brilliant future Bryan has a brilliant future

Quote Originally Posted by Adam
    Welcome back bryanson
    I totally appreciate the time spent on getting a note to "the refugees". It's part of the reason I'm back.

NLO Forums Regular The Diva is on a distinguished road

Quote Originally Posted by comicbookguy
    Bryan is big in Japan, he could totally kick your ass.
    I love it when Bryan kicks my ass!!

Hardcore NLO Fan Cliff has a reputation beyond repute Cliff has a reputation beyond repute Cliff has a reputation beyond repute Cliff has a reputation beyond repute Cliff has a reputation beyond repute Cliff has a reputation beyond repute Cliff has a reputation beyond repute Cliff has a reputation beyond repute Cliff has a reputation beyond repute Cliff has a reputation beyond repute Cliff has a reputation beyond repute

Bryan's Song!

There you have 'er buddy.

Quote Originally Posted by The Diva
    I love it when Bryan kicks my ass!!
    I hope you're talking about the pretty one that I make pink for you with my slap-happy-handy-work and not that bullshit ASCII siggy.

Quote Originally Posted by ch.man.14
    There you have 'er buddy.
    Thanks, Alter Boy. Now get back in the confession booth and finish bashing the bishop before Diva gets back and sees your pimply ass hanging out. That shit turns her off.

All done, it's all yours Bryan.

Viet-Katejun
    NLO Fan saintsisterkate has a reputation beyond repute saintsisterkate has a reputation beyond repute saintsisterkate has a reputation beyond repute saintsisterkate has a reputation beyond repute saintsisterkate has a reputation beyond repute saintsisterkate has a reputation beyond repute saintsisterkate has a reputation beyond repute saintsisterkate has a reputation beyond repute saintsisterkate has a reputation beyond repute saintsisterkate has a reputation beyond repute saintsisterkate has a reputation beyond repute

Bryan, you're like... my favorite American living in Japan. Ever.

We definitely need to talk more about Japan someday, ok?

NLO Forums Regular The Diva is on a distinguished road

Quote Originally Posted by Bryan
    I hope you're talking about the pretty one that I make pink for you with my slap-happy-handy-work and not that bullshit ASCII siggy.
    Yes, you know which one...and yes, it's well deserved...

Quote Originally Posted by Bryan
    Thanks, Alter Boy. Now get back in the confession booth and finish bashing the bishop before Diva gets back and sees your pimply ass hanging out. That shit turns her off.
    Eww...seriously!? Thank you for protecting me Bryan...YOU are MY Hero!

P.S. Bryan has the most adorable daughters ever...I'm so jealous they aren't "ours"...

Quote Originally Posted by saintsisterkate
    Bryan, you're like... my favorite American living in Japan. Ever.

We definitely need to talk more about Japan someday, ok?
    Deal! And I know what you mean about being your favorite American friend in Japan. Hell, I'm like the coolest dude in this entire HOUSE, baybee!

Quote Originally Posted by Diva
    Bryan has the most adorable daughters ever...I'm so jealous they aren't "ours"...
    You really know how to pull my strings, womin! I hope I get the chance to bring them into another one of our impromptu online parties.

Thanks to all for the warm welcome back!

amdDROOLZ
    Hardcore NLO Fan AMDRulez has a reputation beyond repute AMDRulez has a reputation beyond repute AMDRulez has a reputation beyond repute AMDRulez has a reputation beyond repute AMDRulez has a reputation beyond repute AMDRulez has a reputation beyond repute AMDRulez has a reputation beyond repute AMDRulez has a reputation beyond repute AMDRulez has a reputation beyond repute AMDRulez has a reputation beyond repute AMDRulez has a reputation beyond repute

Bryan is one of my favorite forumers. I'm not a hundred percent sure why, but I have a few hypotheses:

a) an American living in Japan is just awesome, because he's probably fluently bilingual, which is super awesome, and he's also probably a ninja, which is so awesome it almost isn't

b) being a fitness trainer is also awesome, and Bryan helped me out before

c) his contributions to the forum are hilarious.

"AMD, somehow I see you using your incredible rep power to wiggle things out of people." -- Ken

NLO Administrator
    NLO Administrator Ralph has a reputation beyond repute Ralph has a reputation beyond repute Ralph has a reputation beyond repute Ralph has a reputation beyond repute Ralph has a reputation beyond repute Ralph has a reputation beyond repute Ralph has a reputation beyond repute Ralph has a reputation beyond repute Ralph has a reputation beyond repute Ralph has a reputation beyond repute Ralph has a reputation beyond repute

...and we can always use more ninjas. Always!
    "Oh, Ralph - it's so big!!!" -- SaintSisterKate

Byran yours so cool, you get another song...

Hear it here on Bolt

Hear it here on Putfile

NLO Forums Frequenter HelloKitty is on a distinguished road

Bryan...you're my favorite rapper of all time!

Quote Originally Posted by HelloKitty
    Bryan...you're my favorite rapper of all time!
    Shhhhh. The less people know about my overwhelming capacity for underachieving behind the mic, the better. Thanks anyway.

Default About Bryan Update

My eldest just got accepted into one of the most elite universities in this entire fucking country! http://www.aoyama.ac.jp/en/ People here in Japan spend thousands and thousands of dollars a year starting at around 2-3 years of age trying to get their kids into this school and my kid just RAWKED THE FUCK out of the business school entrance exam straight out of a regular old high school. BWAHAHAHAHAHA!

Fun Facts:

1. In 2006 Aoyama University only wanted to accept 30 new students into their business program. Over 400 applied, and out of that group 70 made the cut.

2. My daughter is the first ever from her high school to get accepted into this University.

3. I'm *SO* happy I want to scream.

4. I have no idea of how in the hell I'm going to pay for this.

5. I can't work in this condition and I thought this would be the best place to come brag for a minute.

6. Approximately half of the people that originally participated in this thread are long fucking gone now.

NLO Forums Survivor LeBlue is a glorious beacon of light LeBlue is a glorious beacon of light LeBlue is a glorious beacon of light LeBlue is a glorious beacon of light LeBlue is a glorious beacon of light

Quote Originally Posted by Bryan View Post
    I'm a fitness trainer working with pro-wrestlers and shoot fighters. I also do translation work and own a few "cram schools" that kids attend after regular school hours.
    Who have you met as far as pro wrestlers and shoot fighters? Anyone famous?

Quote Originally Posted by LeBlue View Post
    Who have you met as far as pro wrestlers and shoot fighters? Anyone famous?
    I guess you're talking about WWE guys and I've met pretty much every one of them that have visited Tokyo since the late nineties. Eddie Guerrero was a good friend and one of the coolest guys in the world.

I've still got a lot of guys that I consider to be good friends but they probably wouldn't appreciate me dropping their names in places like this, so yeah... I've met and either trained or translated for, pretty much all of the wrestlers, K-1 fighters, and Pride fighters that have done major events in Tokyo since 1999.