Welcome to the Nobody Likes Onions Forums.
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast
    NLO Forums Survivor Novite is a splendid one to behold Novite is a splendid one to behold Novite is a splendid one to behold Novite is a splendid one to behold Novite is a splendid one to behold Novite is a splendid one to behold Novite is a splendid one to behold Novite is a splendid one to behold

Are you not on here? Did I mess up a URL? Got someone(s) to submit? Feel free to post Gamertags to add, with forum names as well please (If it's not you.)

Xbox Live Gamertag - Linked to Xbox.com Member Page (Forum Name - Linked to Profile)

Show Members
    Seinfeld (Patrick) [Send Friend Request]
    Poodfoison (Brian; The lawyer) [Send Friend Request]
    UNCLEslippyF1ST (DaComic72) [Send Friend Request]
    NLO Chef (
    callmechef) [Send Friend Request]
    MrMarblesFL (Adam) [Send Friend Request]
    Slapymcgee (stripedcomic (Deric from Caked on Stripes)) [Send Friend Request]

Forum Moderation/Administration/Show Producers
    Ralfedelominius (Ralph) [Send Friend Request]
    dion d cat rpr (Dion the cat raper) [Send Friend
    angelwithagun (brandi) [Send Friend Request]
    CoMutiny (Kami) [Send Friend Request]

Us Normal Folk
    Novite (Novite) [Send Friend Request]
    Nintendo rulez6 (nintendo rulez6) [Send Friend Request]
    Delano J (Phat Free) [Send Friend Request]
    RedTwizzler (Twizzler) [Send Friend Request]
    Its Lucas (The_Lucas) [Send Friend Request]

BaCkLasH4tWenTy (Backlash) [Send Friend Request]
    FYGA (funkymonkey68) [Send Friend Request]
    ScottMaximus (ScottMaximus1) [Send Friend Request]
    Scaryuncledevin (ScaryUncleDevin) [Send Friend Request]
    Dark ShadowX19 (SSX19) [Send Friend Request]
    TaeKwonKen (AMDRulez) [Send Friend Request]
    Zeketheo (Zeketheo) [Send Friend Request]
    Xenomorph52 (Xenomorph52) [Send Friend Request]
    Luckyscs (Luckyscs) [Send Friend Request]
    I'm only adding Forum Members, so if you recommend someone for me to add, please include their forum name as well; Thanks.
    Last edited by Novite; December 3, 2009 at 10:52 AM.

NLO Forums Survivor Novite is a splendid one to behold Novite is a splendid one to behold Novite is a splendid one to behold Novite is a splendid one to behold Novite is a splendid one to behold Novite is a splendid one to behold Novite is a splendid one to behold Novite is a splendid one to behold

Last edited by Novite; August 22, 2008 at 07:32 AM.

Super Alpha Bonus Club Member
    NLO Forums Member kid_curious has a spectacular aura about kid_curious has a spectacular aura about

Gamertag: Hellion P

Games played atm: Soul Calibur 4.

Let's fight!
    Even we swedes know that Brandy Knutson is a lying whore.

NLO Administrator
    NLO Administrator Ralph has a reputation beyond repute Ralph has a reputation beyond repute Ralph has a reputation beyond repute Ralph has a reputation beyond repute Ralph has a reputation beyond repute Ralph has a reputation beyond repute Ralph has a reputation beyond repute Ralph has a reputation beyond repute Ralph has a reputation beyond repute Ralph has a reputation beyond repute Ralph has a reputation beyond repute

Thread cleaned up; sorry about that, Novite.

Quote Originally Posted by Novite View Post
    Have an update. Finally got smart and made a flash file that just places the variables (Forum name, XBL name, and your forum profile URL,) in to the standard BBCode garb I have to put for every person.

It goes SO much faster now, and it's so much less painful to do.
    I have a request, tell me if this is too much of a hassle - can we get an output that alphabetizes by Forum Name first, then outputs the XBL Tag? The list is so big now that it's hard to find specific people, I think. Whatcha think?

Hey, I donated extra months of SABC for you, time for payback
    "Oh, Ralph - it's so big!!!" -- SaintSisterKate

Hardcore NLO Fan Skitchy has a reputation beyond repute Skitchy has a reputation beyond repute Skitchy has a reputation beyond repute Skitchy has a reputation beyond repute Skitchy has a reputation beyond repute Skitchy has a reputation beyond repute Skitchy has a reputation beyond repute Skitchy has a reputation beyond repute Skitchy has a reputation beyond repute Skitchy has a reputation beyond repute Skitchy has a reputation beyond repute

I need my gamertag updated... I'm ZERO Skitchy on XBL now.

NLO Forums Regular Gruffudd has a spectacular aura about Gruffudd has a spectacular aura about Gruffudd has a spectacular aura about

Mine too, it's ZERO Nintendo now.
    I'm welsh I am, I am, I am, I am, I am...I am - Skitchy & JMX

NLO Fan Kami has a reputation beyond repute Kami has a reputation beyond repute Kami has a reputation beyond repute Kami has a reputation beyond repute Kami has a reputation beyond repute Kami has a reputation beyond repute Kami has a reputation beyond repute Kami has a reputation beyond repute Kami has a reputation beyond repute Kami has a reputation beyond repute Kami has a reputation beyond repute

Incidently, I don't want to try out for ZERO's COD4 clan. Stop carpet bombing your friends list with that. Nor does EVERYONE need to know when your away for a few days.
    I'm a ball player, I was born to be a ball player, I was born to be a football player...

Hardcore NLO Fan Skitchy has a reputation beyond repute Skitchy has a reputation beyond repute Skitchy has a reputation beyond repute Skitchy has a reputation beyond repute Skitchy has a reputation beyond repute Skitchy has a reputation beyond repute Skitchy has a reputation beyond repute Skitchy has a reputation beyond repute Skitchy has a reputation beyond repute Skitchy has a reputation beyond repute Skitchy has a reputation beyond repute

Aww Kami... No need to be hatin'...

NLO Administrator
    NLO Administrator Ralph has a reputation beyond repute Ralph has a reputation beyond repute Ralph has a reputation beyond repute Ralph has a reputation beyond repute Ralph has a reputation beyond repute Ralph has a reputation beyond repute Ralph has a reputation beyond repute Ralph has a reputation beyond repute Ralph has a reputation beyond repute Ralph has a reputation beyond repute Ralph has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by Kami View Post
    Incidently, I don't want to try out for ZERO's COD4 clan. Stop carpet bombing your friends list with that. Nor does EVERYONE need to know when your away for a few days.
    If only there were a place to send that message, something was controlled by the XBox people, and not in a thread specifically for posting and tracking people's XBL tags.

We can only dream that maybe MS will add that functionality some day. Until then, we'll just have to shit up the thread like the PS3 retards do in theirs.

Quote Originally Posted by Ralph View Post
    Thread cleaned up; sorry about that, Novite.
    No apology needed at all, I'm lucky you're cleaning it up at all, a few days of delay isn't going to make me knife you in the face or anything.

I have a request, tell me if this is too much of a hassle - can we get an output that alphabetizes by Forum Name first, then outputs the XBL Tag? The list is so big now that it's hard to find specific people, I think. Whatcha think?

Hey, I donated extra months of SABC for you, time for payback
    Well, let me be honest, I'm pretty much completely retarded and inept when it comes to scripting things that actually do useful stuff (read: scripting anything more advanced than a Hello Kitty dating-sim RPG.) I'm sure it would be possible to do that, but it sounds pretty painful to do.

And without scripting it, I'd have to just go through and alphabetize all the names myself. Which doesn't sound fun at all.

So unless there's someone else that can nudge me in the direction of how to do something like this, I got nothin'.

Thanks a ton for the SABC, though. And if there's anything I can do (That I actually know how to do,) to pay you back, more than happy to.

Edit: Oh, I'm retarded! You mean like, have the forum names first rather than the XBL names? Yeah, that wouldn't be hard to do at all. Still not sure how I'd go about doing the alphabetizing, though. (I'm probably still missing something because it's 5:33 in the morning here and I haven't slept...)
    Last edited by Novite; September 8, 2008 at 07:34 AM.

NLO Administrator

Quote Originally Posted by Novite View Post
    Edit: Oh, I'm retarded! You mean like, have the forum names first rather than the XBL names? Yeah, that wouldn't be hard to do at all. Still not sure how I'd go about doing the alphabetizing, though. (I'm probably still missing something because it's 5:33 in the morning here and I haven't slept...)
    Yup, that. In fact, if you gave me the raw output with forum name first, I'll gladly put them in order myself.

NLO Forums Attendee 33% God is on a distinguished road

My gamertag is Definitive Jrod. Go ahead and add me if you wish.

Undergoing NLO Forum Initiation
    NLO Forums Lurker biggish shoe is on a distinguished road

the names biggish shoe

the gametag is biggish shoe

nice to meet you

NLO Forums Attendee baquestab is on a distinguished road

NLO Baquestab, my gamertag

NLO Forums Rabblerouser McLrn227 is just really nice McLrn227 is just really nice McLrn227 is just really nice McLrn227 is just really nice McLrn227 is just really nice

mine is RuleThirtyFour