Welcome to the Nobody Likes Onions Forums.
+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Angel1573

NLO Forums Lurker angel1573 is on a distinguished road

Default Angel1573

Hey guys! I'm new to the forums, well kinda. I've been listening and reading for a lot longer than I've ever posted, but I decided to finally post . My first post is technically in the picture thread, but for brevity's sake you can find the link Here. I'm a 20yr old 2nd year student at the University of Waterloo, up here in Canadia. I'm a gamer, writer and avid podcast listener. My friend turned me onto NLO (no pun intended ) around Christmas last year, and I've been in love with it ever since. So I guess that's the biggies about me, I suppose you can ask me stuff if you're curious. Oh and if you didn't click the link, I'm a girl too lol.

If you want extra stuff you can find me via 1up.com too if you wanna see some of my writing.... its here. Or there's my myspace too. Oh yeah, and fell free to add me to Xbox live too, that's as easy as the banner in my sig to find out my gamertag. Anyway, huge fan of the show, hope to contribute soon, and I just have to say, the show just keeps getting better and better!

~Angel
    Last edited by angel1573; April 24, 2007 at 11:25 PM.

Senior Forum Member Arjun has a reputation beyond repute Arjun has a reputation beyond repute Arjun has a reputation beyond repute Arjun has a reputation beyond repute Arjun has a reputation beyond repute Arjun has a reputation beyond repute Arjun has a reputation beyond repute Arjun has a reputation beyond repute Arjun has a reputation beyond repute Arjun has a reputation beyond repute Arjun has a reputation beyond repute

Hey

I think im going to go to waterloo

Quote Originally Posted by arjun.padman View Post
    Hey

I think im going to go to waterloo
    Oh yeah? What for?

Senior Forum Member Arjun has a reputation beyond repute Arjun has a reputation beyond repute Arjun has a reputation beyond repute Arjun has a reputation beyond repute Arjun has a reputation beyond repute Arjun has a reputation beyond repute Arjun has a reputation beyond repute Arjun has a reputation beyond repute Arjun has a reputation beyond repute Arjun has a reputation beyond repute Arjun has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by angel1573 View Post
    Oh yeah? What for?
    engineering.

Although im really deciding between mcgill and waterloo

and toronto and mcmasters and queens, but i dont think im going to go to any of the last 3.

engineering.

Although im really deciding between mcgill and waterloo

and toronto and mcmasters and queens, but i dont think im going to go to any of the last 3.
    lol that's a lot of choices! I know that UofW is rated super high for our engineering programs. Also, as an aside, I just read about one of our engineering alumn through Wired magazine--I sugges it, I love my school lol.

Quote Originally Posted by angel1573 View Post
    lol that's a lot of choices! I know that UofW is rated super high for our engineering programs. Also, as an aside, I just read about one of our engineering alumn through Wired magazine--I sugges it, I love my school lol.
    Well people have told me mcgill would be a better choice to go to. But waterloo's making me a presidents scholar and giving me 5000 $ a year

Well people have told me mcgill would be a better choice to go to. But waterloo's making me a presidents scholar and giving me 5000 $ a year
    Oh wow, talk about incentive!

Well it only sounds like a lot.

Im an international student. So theyre charging me 26,000 tuition. 5000 off of that makes it 21,000.

I only have to pay 16,000 at mcgill without any aid. And thats the complete school fee with all the other charges

Well it only sounds like a lot.

Im an international student. So theyre charging me 26,000 tuition. 5000 off of that makes it 21,000.

I only have to pay 16,000 at mcgill without any aid. And thats the complete school fee with all the other charges
    Eee, ok good point lol.

life is dumb -.-

NLO Administrator
    NLO Administrator Ralph has a reputation beyond repute Ralph has a reputation beyond repute Ralph has a reputation beyond repute Ralph has a reputation beyond repute Ralph has a reputation beyond repute Ralph has a reputation beyond repute Ralph has a reputation beyond repute Ralph has a reputation beyond repute Ralph has a reputation beyond repute Ralph has a reputation beyond repute Ralph has a reputation beyond repute

Welcome aboard, Angel! Wave hello at BC for me.
    "Oh, Ralph - it's so big!!!" -- SaintSisterKate

Twizzler

Welcome to the forums. You'll find we have a very, very active XBL community here. I'd offer to play something with you, but my Xbox is teh br0k3z0rz. Feel free to add me, though, my gamertag is in my sig. What games do you have?

NLO Forums Regular Gruffudd has a spectacular aura about Gruffudd has a spectacular aura about Gruffudd has a spectacular aura about

Welcome to the forums of the best comedy podcast on these here interwebs.

Feel free to add me on xbox live.

There should be a thread of all xbox gamertags of nlo forumgoers in the general topic section.
    I'm welsh I am, I am, I am, I am, I am...I am - Skitchy & JMX

Zeke

Quote Originally Posted by Nintendorulez64 View Post
    There should be a thread of all xbox gamertags of nlo forumgoers in the general topic section.
    Been done, go find it.

NLO Administrator
    NLO Administrator Ralph has a reputation beyond repute Ralph has a reputation beyond repute Ralph has a reputation beyond repute Ralph has a reputation beyond repute Ralph has a reputation beyond repute Ralph has a reputation beyond repute Ralph has a reputation beyond repute Ralph has a reputation beyond repute Ralph has a reputation beyond repute Ralph has a reputation beyond repute Ralph has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by Zeketheo View Post
    Been done, go find it.
    Instead of posting that, you could have found the link and put that in there.

Or, said nothing at all.
    "Oh, Ralph - it's so big!!!" -- SaintSisterKate

NLO Forums Attendee elleJ is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi Angel!

Hardcore NLO Fan Skitchy has a reputation beyond repute Skitchy has a reputation beyond repute Skitchy has a reputation beyond repute Skitchy has a reputation beyond repute Skitchy has a reputation beyond repute Skitchy has a reputation beyond repute Skitchy has a reputation beyond repute Skitchy has a reputation beyond repute Skitchy has a reputation beyond repute Skitchy has a reputation beyond repute Skitchy has a reputation beyond repute

Gamertag thread: http://www.nobodylikesonions.com/for...ead.php?t=4544 Feel free to add me...Or anyone there...

Welcome to the forums.

Thanks for the awesome welcome guys!! I'm not sure I need another internet addiction, but hey who knows right? :P