Welcome to the Nobody Likes Onions Forums.
+ Reply to Thread

Thread: ballzon

Undergoing NLO Forum Initiation
    ballzon has a little shameless behaviour in the past

Default ballzon

So, ummm, this is where I'm supposed to start or something?

About me: My name is ballzon and I'm an alcoholic. Whoops, wrong thread for that.

I signed up here some time ago so Patrick could have +1 on the forum member list, but due to school, work, family and being active on other forums, had no time to pay much attention. Besides, I thought it was just a bunch of 14 year olds who had no souls who only speak in l33t tongues. Listening to NLO on a semi-daily basis gives you that impression.

Now, I "know" people here, so it can't be all that bad. I'll try to be more active, or at least lurk more. I don't know, is it worth it? That Dion guy scares the hell out of me and he doesn't live that far away.

Here's a picture of me studying late at night.
    Attached Images

NLO Forums Member ikilledcleopatra is an unknown quantity at this point

Rule number one: Don't double post. It pisses people off. I don't really mind... but others will rape you for such a crime.
    Quote Originally Posted by DaComic View Post
    I likey Alexa.

NLO Forums Resident Roasty has much to be proud of Roasty has much to be proud of Roasty has much to be proud of Roasty has much to be proud of Roasty has much to be proud of Roasty has much to be proud of Roasty has much to be proud of Roasty has much to be proud of

You're one letter away from being the best thing at Chuck-E-Cheese.
    Fasten your cup, Welcome to the forums!

Quote Originally Posted by ikilledcleopatra View Post
    Rule number one: Don't double post. It pisses people off. I don't really mind... but others will rape you for such a crime.
    Rules were meant to be broken. Besides, it's my thread. Double posting is allowed I say. Game on!

Quote Originally Posted by Roasty View Post
    You're one letter away from being the best thing at Chuck-E-Cheese.
    Fasten your cup, Welcome to the forums!

Thanks for the welcome. Currently I am a game where you throw two tied together golf balls at a ladder of pvc piping in order to win points. I'm not sure which is more fun.

NLO Forums Resident M O has a reputation beyond repute M O has a reputation beyond repute M O has a reputation beyond repute M O has a reputation beyond repute M O has a reputation beyond repute M O has a reputation beyond repute M O has a reputation beyond repute M O has a reputation beyond repute M O has a reputation beyond repute M O has a reputation beyond repute M O has a reputation beyond repute

just a bunch of 14 year olds who had no souls who only speak in l33t tongues.
    No, but we have 15 year olds that strip in the userplane chat.
    Welcome to the forums nakka!

Minecraft Username: mattioes
    Tumblr: Brain Poop

NLO Forums Regular Gruffudd has a spectacular aura about Gruffudd has a spectacular aura about Gruffudd has a spectacular aura about

Quote Originally Posted by M O View Post
    No, but we have 15 year olds that strip in the userplane chat.
    Welcome to the forums nakka!
    Never the girls unfortunately

Anyway welcome to the forums and look forward to seeing you around.
    I'm welsh I am, I am, I am, I am, I am...I am - Skitchy & JMX

NLO Forums Resident M O has a reputation beyond repute M O has a reputation beyond repute M O has a reputation beyond repute M O has a reputation beyond repute M O has a reputation beyond repute M O has a reputation beyond repute M O has a reputation beyond repute M O has a reputation beyond repute M O has a reputation beyond repute M O has a reputation beyond repute M O has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by Nintendorulez64 View Post
    Never the girls unfortunately
    Yeah, just me and Ch.Man
    The fatboy has tits though.

Minecraft Username: mattioes
    Tumblr: Brain Poop

NLO Forums Member strafer_praha can only hope to improve

Quote Originally Posted by ballzon View Post
    So, ummm, this is where I'm supposed to start or something?

About me: My name is ballzon and I'm an alcoholic. Whoops, wrong thread for that.

I signed up here some time ago so Patrick could have +1 on the forum member list, but due to school, work, family and being active on other forums, had no time to pay much attention. Besides, I thought it was just a bunch of 14 year olds who had no souls who only speak in l33t tongues. Listening to NLO on a semi-daily basis gives you that impression.

Now, I "know" people here, so it can't be all that bad. I'll try to be more active, or at least lurk more. I don't know, is it worth it? That Dion guy scares the hell out of me and he doesn't live that far away.
    Fag, so this is where you disappear to when you don't come home at night to your beloved KATG forums

NLO Fan Davis has a reputation beyond repute Davis has a reputation beyond repute Davis has a reputation beyond repute Davis has a reputation beyond repute Davis has a reputation beyond repute Davis has a reputation beyond repute Davis has a reputation beyond repute Davis has a reputation beyond repute Davis has a reputation beyond repute Davis has a reputation beyond repute Davis has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by ballzon View Post

Thanks for the welcome. Currently I am a game where you throw two tied together golf balls at a ladder of pvc piping in order to win points. I'm not sure which is more fun.

i was just playing that game at one of my friends house. first try
    i got 2/3 on the ladder.