Welcome to the Nobody Likes Onions Forums.
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast
    NLO Administrator Patrick has disabled reputation

Default NLO Episode 181: Tor-ture

For the most part, our fans are smart, mature, contributing members of society. Every once in awhile an asshole comes along and tries to step outside their role, and it's up to us to politely give them a kick back to their place in this world. This show is the chronicle of one such misfit. Follow along in this live adventure, over one and a half hours of good comedy, with lessons mixed in for the entire family. It's like an ass kicking that just feels right. Buckle up, kids. Learning things doesn't come easy sometimes.
    Last edited by Patrick; May 8, 2007 at 01:04 AM.

NLO Forums Survivor LeBlue is a glorious beacon of light LeBlue is a glorious beacon of light LeBlue is a glorious beacon of light LeBlue is a glorious beacon of light LeBlue is a glorious beacon of light

Late late late night live shows are the best!

NLO Forums Member backslash.ninja is an unknown quantity at this point

Hahha, when the guy sent that spiderman joke "he just wanted to make him bleed i almost shit myself, Great Show.

NLO Forums Member Toji is on a distinguished road

Sydeny, Australia, in a bush, covered with deadly animals.

Any chace of getting the shooby show ect. loaded up?

Thanks Guys.

- Toji
    "Don't worry man; itís not your fault you suck at laser tag. In truth I'd have to say we all do. Itís a god damn conspiracy that goes straight to the top. Involving many clowns. And Bobcat Goldthwait."

NLO Forums Attendee Astrophile is on a distinguished road

Thumbs up

Yeah, speaking of Twizzler... The other night, I was in the chat for the first time, and he was in there. He immediately started shit by saying "Let me introduce myself since you're new here. I run shit!"
    I said "Are you Patrick? I doubt it. Fuck off." After which he started berating me for no reason, along with a couple others.
    I say good riddance.

NLO Forums Attendee snoopl3s is on a distinguished road

Awesome, that was the best show I've heard in a little while. Man, you guys are getting more and more awesome. It's too bad he wasn't a little bit older and his IP address actually contained a website and services to break into. Man, we're going to really screw this kid up. I feel bad for his brother, ha. Keep up the awesomeness Patrick and others

NLO Forums Resident ThisBirdHasFlown is a splendid one to behold ThisBirdHasFlown is a splendid one to behold ThisBirdHasFlown is a splendid one to behold ThisBirdHasFlown is a splendid one to behold ThisBirdHasFlown is a splendid one to behold ThisBirdHasFlown is a splendid one to behold ThisBirdHasFlown is a splendid one to behold

Patrick's quiet "fuuuck" was fucking hilarious.

Twizzler

Quote Originally Posted by Astrophile View Post
    Yeah, speaking of Twizzler... The other night, I was in the chat for the first time, and he was in there. He immediately started shit by saying "Let me introduce myself since you're new here. I run shit!"
    I said "Are you Patrick? I doubt it. Fuck off." After which he started berating me for no reason, along with a couple others.
    I say good riddance.
    Nothing quite like putting words in my mouth, is there?

Anyway, great show.

NLO Forums Survivor Edin_Mike has much to be proud of Edin_Mike has much to be proud of Edin_Mike has much to be proud of Edin_Mike has much to be proud of Edin_Mike has much to be proud of Edin_Mike has much to be proud of Edin_Mike has much to be proud of Edin_Mike has much to be proud of Edin_Mike has much to be proud of Edin_Mike has much to be proud of

Forum Drama = Awesome, gutted I missed all this while I was on my 50 hour working week.

Meh great show Patrick.
    Kami: Oh, you're a pretty boy...

Zeke

I was grinning with glee the entire time.

NLO Forums Attendee justlikeaminimall is on a distinguished road

I thought Dagre was there, until 2 minutes left when Patrick said he was playing poker.

NLO Administrator
    NLO Administrator Ralph has a reputation beyond repute Ralph has a reputation beyond repute Ralph has a reputation beyond repute Ralph has a reputation beyond repute Ralph has a reputation beyond repute Ralph has a reputation beyond repute Ralph has a reputation beyond repute Ralph has a reputation beyond repute Ralph has a reputation beyond repute Ralph has a reputation beyond repute Ralph has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by Zeketheo View Post
    I was grinning with glee the entire time.
    I found this episode to more personally gratifying as well. I don't know what it was, I can't put my finger on it...
    "Oh, Ralph - it's so big!!!" -- SaintSisterKate

Senior Forum Member Arjun has a reputation beyond repute Arjun has a reputation beyond repute Arjun has a reputation beyond repute Arjun has a reputation beyond repute Arjun has a reputation beyond repute Arjun has a reputation beyond repute Arjun has a reputation beyond repute Arjun has a reputation beyond repute Arjun has a reputation beyond repute Arjun has a reputation beyond repute Arjun has a reputation beyond repute

Patrick do you really own a gun?

NLO Administrator
    NLO Administrator Ralph has a reputation beyond repute Ralph has a reputation beyond repute Ralph has a reputation beyond repute Ralph has a reputation beyond repute Ralph has a reputation beyond repute Ralph has a reputation beyond repute Ralph has a reputation beyond repute Ralph has a reputation beyond repute Ralph has a reputation beyond repute Ralph has a reputation beyond repute Ralph has a reputation beyond repute

Here's the scanned photo of Johnny B at his former heavyweight levels, live on stage at the Tampa Improv:

"So, what's deal with Imperial Shuttle peanuts? I mean, really!"

NLO Administrator

Intentional double-post here.

Just got to the end of the Ep (I passed out long before the end). Tor's final apology at the end, the 'prepared statement' one, sounded pretty good to me. Issued under duress, but well done nonetheless; I'm impressed.

NLO Forums Busybody opee is on a distinguished road

You made me roffle ralph. more like ralphlle.

NLO Forums Attendee BusterHymen is on a distinguished road

All I have to say is that not all Canadians are faggots...
    There's no place like 127.0.0.1!

NLO Forums Regular Rogue47 is a name known to all Rogue47 is a name known to all Rogue47 is a name known to all Rogue47 is a name known to all Rogue47 is a name known to all Rogue47 is a name known to all

Quote Originally Posted by BusterHymen View Post
    All I have to say is that not all Canadians are faggots...
    Yeah, but most of them are eh?

Twitter: CraigAA
    Youtube Channel: http://www.youtube.com/user/CraigAA1028

Undergoing NLO Forum Initiation
    FiLoFrAk is on a distinguished road

Default I broke my ankle too.

I just wanted to say that I broke my ankle about a year ago after a night of drinking I hopped over a short wall bordering Central Park and Central Park West....the wall was deeper on the other side, oops. Anyhow I broke my ankle in three places and was totally laid up for about 6 weeks before I was able to put any weight on it and start limping around. The doctors in the ER were awesome and gave me lots of fun drugs for the pain, I was seeing purple flying monkeys in no time. Doctor said after it was a kind of break that was extremely rare and that they were going to write a paper on it. I guess I can't do anything the easy way. I really hope Patrick's break is not as bad as mine was. Patrick, If you are checking out this thread, I hope you feel better soon.

I am sort of brand new to the forums but I think I know how to take shit. I popped in to the chat a couple of weeks ago and ScottMaximus1 was kind of a dick to me. So I gave him a big "fuuuuuck you" and said PEACE!

ok later guys.

NLO Forums Attendee BusterHymen is on a distinguished road

Quote Originally Posted by Helldemon47 View Post
    Yeah, but most of them are eh?
    No doubt aboot it!
    There's no place like 127.0.0.1!