Welcome to the Nobody Likes Onions Forums.
+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... LastLast

Thread: neums

NLO Forums Survivor Curaga is a splendid one to behold Curaga is a splendid one to behold Curaga is a splendid one to behold Curaga is a splendid one to behold Curaga is a splendid one to behold Curaga is a splendid one to behold Curaga is a splendid one to behold Curaga is a splendid one to behold

i have family that lives in Corpus Christi
    When they kick out your front door How you gonna come?
    With your hands on your head, or on the trigger of your gun?

Hardcore NLO Fan neums has a reputation beyond repute neums has a reputation beyond repute neums has a reputation beyond repute neums has a reputation beyond repute neums has a reputation beyond repute neums has a reputation beyond repute neums has a reputation beyond repute neums has a reputation beyond repute neums has a reputation beyond repute neums has a reputation beyond repute neums has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by Stormms View Post
    Like you do anything at work but fuck around on the internet all day anyway. I would too but I am too busy playing with my PSP to surf. Did you move to another state, city, or just house? Is the place nicer than your old place? Details...
    1) True
    2) New apartment
    3) Yes

Pretty decent sized living room/bedroom. Efficiency-sized kitchen and bathroom. $530/mo., including electric. Downtown, Corpus Christi bayfront, 2 blocks from work. Can save gas by walking to work now. After my feet feel better from hauling stuff for the last 2 days straight.

NLO Fan Stormms has a reputation beyond repute Stormms has a reputation beyond repute Stormms has a reputation beyond repute Stormms has a reputation beyond repute Stormms has a reputation beyond repute Stormms has a reputation beyond repute Stormms has a reputation beyond repute Stormms has a reputation beyond repute Stormms has a reputation beyond repute Stormms has a reputation beyond repute Stormms has a reputation beyond repute

It will be nice to be able to walk to work and save money on gas. By the way whatever happened with the column you were going to start writing on gaming at your newspaper?
    Owning a flamethrower is legal in 40 states. What if those 40 states gang up on the other 10? What if I live in one of the 10?

Hardcore NLO Fan neums has a reputation beyond repute neums has a reputation beyond repute neums has a reputation beyond repute neums has a reputation beyond repute neums has a reputation beyond repute neums has a reputation beyond repute neums has a reputation beyond repute neums has a reputation beyond repute neums has a reputation beyond repute neums has a reputation beyond repute neums has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by Stormms View Post
    It will be nice to be able to walk to work and save money on gas. By the way whatever happened with the column you were going to start writing on gaming at your newspaper?
    Never gonna happen. They weren't willing to reimburse or help pay for equipment/games. So, I'd have to play on my own dime and time, and not get any kind of compensation for.

In other news, the section that the review column was going to be in? Yeah, I'm designing the whole section now. Love it.

I've got most everything unpacked now. I'll probably get Internet set up by the 21st (I'm hoping), as I'm going to wait because the paycheck I'm getting Wednesday is going to all credit card bills and other stuff. Until then, I'm limited to posting from work.

But damn, I feel productive. I got my platform bed rebuilt, I put together a futon all by myself, as well as a TV stand and a bookshelf. I need to get a coffee table now. And put the bracket for my LCD up on the wall so I can put that up on the wall.

Fun times...fun times.

Oh, and was there some drama over the weekend or something? I noticed that dfritz's account was deleted. Wha happuh? I'll be the first to admit I wasn't the guy's biggest fan, but we were coming to an understanding.

NLO Administrator
    NLO Administrator Ralph has a reputation beyond repute Ralph has a reputation beyond repute Ralph has a reputation beyond repute Ralph has a reputation beyond repute Ralph has a reputation beyond repute Ralph has a reputation beyond repute Ralph has a reputation beyond repute Ralph has a reputation beyond repute Ralph has a reputation beyond repute Ralph has a reputation beyond repute Ralph has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by neums View Post
    Oh, and was there some drama over the weekend or something? I noticed that dfritz's account was deleted. Wha happuh? I'll be the first to admit I wasn't the guy's biggest fan, but we were coming to an understanding.
    He was being a douchebag in an About Me thread.
    "Oh, Ralph - it's so big!!!" -- SaintSisterKate

Quote Originally Posted by Ralph View Post
    He was being a douchebag in an About Me thread.
    ...and?

I mean, we're talking about dfritz here. Sounds like par for the course for the guy.

NLO Administrator
    NLO Administrator Ralph has a reputation beyond repute Ralph has a reputation beyond repute Ralph has a reputation beyond repute Ralph has a reputation beyond repute Ralph has a reputation beyond repute Ralph has a reputation beyond repute Ralph has a reputation beyond repute Ralph has a reputation beyond repute Ralph has a reputation beyond repute Ralph has a reputation beyond repute Ralph has a reputation beyond repute

...and?

I mean, we're talking about dfritz here. Sounds like par for the course for the guy.
    We are adopting a zero tolerance policy across the board to weed out the worst offenders. It shouldn't take long.
    "Oh, Ralph - it's so big!!!" -- SaintSisterKate

I have Internet, once again!

No more looking over my shoulder at work. No more tempting fate downloading NLO and DV on company property!

I watch you while you sleep, .
    Senior Forum Member RivalFerrets has a reputation beyond repute RivalFerrets has a reputation beyond repute RivalFerrets has a reputation beyond repute RivalFerrets has a reputation beyond repute RivalFerrets has a reputation beyond repute RivalFerrets has a reputation beyond repute RivalFerrets has a reputation beyond repute RivalFerrets has a reputation beyond repute RivalFerrets has a reputation beyond repute RivalFerrets has a reputation beyond repute RivalFerrets has a reputation beyond repute

I have Internet, once again!

No more looking over my shoulder at work. No more tempting fate downloading NLO and DV on company property!
    Welcome back to civilization. You should have thrown your celebrity status around to get the webs back faster, though. "Don't you know who I fucking am? I was sorta/almost in League of Their Own!".

Speaking of which, how is your reestablishment of contact with Lori Petty for my romantic purposes going?

She's dodging my calls, Ferrets. But I'll get her for you.

So a friend told me that I'm apparently in the upcoming Death Race movie. I went to look up stills from the movie, and sure enough, I appear to be in it. When did I black out and audition for a movie starring Jason Statham?
    (I'm also gonna post this in the pics thread, because it caught my eye.)

Judge for yourself:

So, I know that a few of you have friended me on Facebook and Myspace, so you've seen the pics of me attempting to surf. What you haven't been made aware of is the aftermath.

See, I have this bad habit of not putting sunscreen on my legs and feet. Everywhere else? Yeah. But legs and feet? No.

Result: Severe sunburn on tops of feet. As they heal, I now have blisters. Several.

Fun.

Last night, a number of them popped.

More fun.

I'm using Neosporin (na nana na na...) and non-stick gauze pads and cleaning and replacing bandages every 12-14 hours (work and all, then sleep).

Is there anything that you all out there in NLO Forumland use to take care of situations like mine?

NLO Forums Frequenter Cuntakinte is a glorious beacon of light Cuntakinte is a glorious beacon of light Cuntakinte is a glorious beacon of light Cuntakinte is a glorious beacon of light Cuntakinte is a glorious beacon of light Cuntakinte is a glorious beacon of light

Pretty decent sized living room/bedroom. Efficiency-sized kitchen and bathroom. $530/mo., including electric. Downtown, Corpus Christi bayfront, 2 blocks from work. Can save gas by walking to work now. After my feet feel better from hauling stuff for the last 2 days straight.

This blows my fucking mind. Right now, in Los Angeles, I'm paying that same amount just to rent a single ROOM in an old house.

NLO Forums Regular Bang Bang Bart is a glorious beacon of light Bang Bang Bart is a glorious beacon of light Bang Bang Bart is a glorious beacon of light Bang Bang Bart is a glorious beacon of light Bang Bang Bart is a glorious beacon of light Bang Bang Bart is a glorious beacon of light

Dude you collect Comics.

What sort graphic novels do you normally read.

Quote Originally Posted by Bang Bang Bart View Post
    Dude you collect Comics.

What sort graphic novels do you normally read.
    Don't read too many graphics, mostly trade collections. I read the Sin City graphics that the movie was made from. I'll probably read the others when the second finally comes out.

As for trade collections, I've gone up and down the board from Star Wars to Y: The Last Man, which is an awesome fucking series.

Hardcore NLO Fan Vibes has a reputation beyond repute Vibes has a reputation beyond repute Vibes has a reputation beyond repute Vibes has a reputation beyond repute Vibes has a reputation beyond repute Vibes has a reputation beyond repute Vibes has a reputation beyond repute Vibes has a reputation beyond repute Vibes has a reputation beyond repute Vibes has a reputation beyond repute Vibes has a reputation beyond repute

I hear you also subscribe to Hate-Crime Facial Hair Monthly

Quote Originally Posted by DirtyVibes View Post
    I hear you also subscribe to Hate-Crime Facial Hair Monthly
    Wow...callback much?

That aside, I think I'm taking decent enough care of the blisters. Clean my feet nightly, generous amounts of ointment, and fresh bandages. I'm getting the whole bandaging thing down. Hopefully I'll be good in the next few days. If not, guess I have to go see a doctor.

Viet-Katejun
    NLO Fan saintsisterkate has a reputation beyond repute saintsisterkate has a reputation beyond repute saintsisterkate has a reputation beyond repute saintsisterkate has a reputation beyond repute saintsisterkate has a reputation beyond repute saintsisterkate has a reputation beyond repute saintsisterkate has a reputation beyond repute saintsisterkate has a reputation beyond repute saintsisterkate has a reputation beyond repute saintsisterkate has a reputation beyond repute saintsisterkate has a reputation beyond repute

I cringed when I read your blister story, but at least you didn't post pictures of it on the Photostream. Bless you.

I can't really think of anything useful, as I'll tan for days before I burn (yay, heredity), but on the off chance I do get burned, I use Aloe from the actual plant before it has a chance to get any worse, or even start to peel. It takes away the sting, as well.
    I should mention my dad does the same thing, and he's whiteywhite, so it must work.

OH. And if you do get an Aloe plant, those things will survive through anything. I'm not even kidding-- the one at my mom's house is older than I am, and has survived 6 freezes (give or take, it's Louisiana after all), a move, and various animals that have eaten off pieces of it through the years.
    Last edited by saintsisterkate; June 14, 2008 at 01:13 PM.

Hardcore NLO Fan Cliff has a reputation beyond repute Cliff has a reputation beyond repute Cliff has a reputation beyond repute Cliff has a reputation beyond repute Cliff has a reputation beyond repute Cliff has a reputation beyond repute Cliff has a reputation beyond repute Cliff has a reputation beyond repute Cliff has a reputation beyond repute Cliff has a reputation beyond repute Cliff has a reputation beyond repute

Devon lies beyond this portal. Take the word of one immortal.

This album is so fucking awesome.