Welcome to the Nobody Likes Onions Forums.
+ Reply to Thread
    NLO Forums Resident Luckyscs is a glorious beacon of light Luckyscs is a glorious beacon of light Luckyscs is a glorious beacon of light Luckyscs is a glorious beacon of light Luckyscs is a glorious beacon of light Luckyscs is a glorious beacon of light

Default Flight of the Conchords

Fucking Funny. Discuss.
    Its like a cross between folk version of "this is spinal tap" and Tenacious D. And add kangaroos in there. And make it a little classic MTV like.

Sunday nights on HBO.
    Last edited by Luckyscs; June 25, 2007 at 01:07 AM.

NLO Forums Resident ScaryUncleDevin will become famous soon enough ScaryUncleDevin will become famous soon enough

Now, I have to agree, they are rather funny, but they got a TV show on HBO? Really?
    I've always wanted to deflect something using a door.

NLO Forums Member Kiwi1971 is on a distinguished road

I was surprised they got an HBO series but glad all the same. I am also from New Zealand and love the Flight of the Conchords.
    I became familiar with them from their BBC radio series in the UK which is like the TV show if you close your eyes.
    Also they had a One Night Stand Episode which was very good.
    Torrents to look for are
    Flight of the Conchords; A texas Odysey (Linked)
    Flight of the Conchords One Night Stand
    Also try and find the 6 part radio series which was brilliant also.

Put it on last night while my GF was there and she all but made me turn it off, said it was boring and unfunny.. Rather than try to explain it I just put something else on, I will save it for my own pleasure.

Damon

NLO Forums Member Inapprope is on a distinguished road

I absolutely loved their pilot episode, now I'm trying to find the torrent of the second ep. These guys are brilliant.

NLO Forums Resident TylerB is just really nice TylerB is just really nice TylerB is just really nice TylerB is just really nice TylerB is just really nice

They were funnier when they were 'The Lonely Island' atleast one of them is from that. The groupl that does SNL Digital Shorts.
    I know I'm not a praying man, but if you're up there, please help me Superman.

NLO Forums Resident Luckyscs is a glorious beacon of light Luckyscs is a glorious beacon of light Luckyscs is a glorious beacon of light Luckyscs is a glorious beacon of light Luckyscs is a glorious beacon of light Luckyscs is a glorious beacon of light

Quote Originally Posted by Kiwi1971 View Post
    I was surprised they got an HBO series but glad all the same. I am also from New Zealand and love the Flight of the Conchords.
    I became familiar with them from their BBC radio series in the UK which is like the TV show if you close your eyes.
    Also they had a One Night Stand Episode which was very good.
    Torrents to look for are
    Flight of the Conchords; A texas Odysey (Linked)
    Flight of the Conchords One Night Stand
    Also try and find the 6 part radio series which was brilliant also.

Put it on last night while my GF was there and she all but made me turn it off, said it was boring and unfunny.. Rather than try to explain it I just put something else on, I will save it for my own pleasure.

Damon
    Most women don't like dry humor because they can't figure out the unsaid punch-line.

Hardcore NLO Fan ScottMaximus is a splendid one to behold ScottMaximus is a splendid one to behold ScottMaximus is a splendid one to behold ScottMaximus is a splendid one to behold ScottMaximus is a splendid one to behold ScottMaximus is a splendid one to behold ScottMaximus is a splendid one to behold

Quote Originally Posted by Luckyscs View Post
    Most women don't like dry humor because they can't figure out the unsaid punch-line.
    They never learned because there are no comedians in the Kitchen!

AM I RITE?
    Ich bin gewordener Tod, der Zerstörer der Welten

NLO Forums Regular Tom is a glorious beacon of light Tom is a glorious beacon of light Tom is a glorious beacon of light Tom is a glorious beacon of light Tom is a glorious beacon of light Tom is a glorious beacon of light

Flight of the Concords are teh awesome

The humour is just so dry and subtle, it's awesome.

Quote Originally Posted by ScottMaximus View Post
    They never learned because there are no comedians in the Kitchen!

AM I RITE?
    Nor are there any in the labor room.

NLO Forums Member Brickfoot is an unknown quantity at this point

can we get some people to acknowledge the funny in this show? oh, what fun! that will save money on subway fares!
    half you punks have never heard a cassette....
    :qft:

NLO Forums Member PulseExplosion is on a distinguished road

Quote Originally Posted by TylerB View Post
    They were funnier when they were 'The Lonely Island' atleast one of them is from that. The groupl that does SNL Digital Shorts.
    Neither of them are from The Lonely Island.

They are pretty good, though.
    The Impulsive Buy - Me and Marvo review the latest and stupidest food products.
    Better Than Everything - Me, Frank, and Omar discuss life and love in our weekly comedy podcast.

Oh, Shes so hot. I want to tell her shes so hot. But if I do that she'll think I'm sexist. Shes so hot shes making me sexist. Bitch.

Anyone know where I can find the Episode 3 "Mugged" Torrent for this show? I've checked my usual sources and it hasn't popped up yet...

NLO Forums Regular Tom is a glorious beacon of light Tom is a glorious beacon of light Tom is a glorious beacon of light Tom is a glorious beacon of light Tom is a glorious beacon of light Tom is a glorious beacon of light

Quote Originally Posted by Inapprope View Post
    Anyone know where I can find the Episode 3 "Mugged" Torrent for this show? I've checked my usual sources and it hasn't popped up yet...
    Seconded.
    10char

NLO Forums Busybody sakaiisfagcore can only hope to improve

I saw their HBO half hour which was totally funny. The show is good though I think it will get better as time progresses. I love that the agent has an LOTR poster in his office.

My girlfriend enjoyed the standup(if you would call it that). She hasn't warmed up to the show yet.

It finally showed up on one of the sites I go to...

http://www.mininova.org/tor/776914

Im the rhymnoceros.
    Im the hiphopotamus, my rhymes are bottomless...
    Genious!

NLO Forums Attendee dairius is on a distinguished road

Default soundtrack

Just watched the third... genius. Anyone know if a soundtrack will be released?