Welcome to the Nobody Likes Onions Forums.
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    NLO Forums Member Captain Olimar will become famous soon enough

Default Are you pumped for the new NLO store?

I'm stoked for the new NLO store, what is everybody thinking of purchasing to support the show?

snareman1 can only hope to improve

nothing lol

NLO Administrator
    NLO Administrator Ralph has a reputation beyond repute Ralph has a reputation beyond repute Ralph has a reputation beyond repute Ralph has a reputation beyond repute Ralph has a reputation beyond repute Ralph has a reputation beyond repute Ralph has a reputation beyond repute Ralph has a reputation beyond repute Ralph has a reputation beyond repute Ralph has a reputation beyond repute Ralph has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by snareman1 View Post
    nothing lol
    Wow. Rather than say nothing, we get this.

Wow.
    "Oh, Ralph - it's so big!!!" -- SaintSisterKate

NLO Forums Rabblerouser SuperMelty will become famous soon enough SuperMelty will become famous soon enough

The "awkward" shirt, and the NLO hockey jersey, personalized. Hopefully.

NLO Administrator
    NLO Administrator Ralph has a reputation beyond repute Ralph has a reputation beyond repute Ralph has a reputation beyond repute Ralph has a reputation beyond repute Ralph has a reputation beyond repute Ralph has a reputation beyond repute Ralph has a reputation beyond repute Ralph has a reputation beyond repute Ralph has a reputation beyond repute Ralph has a reputation beyond repute Ralph has a reputation beyond repute

Absolutely, I'm getting a hockey jersey as well, at minimum.

NLO Forums Survivor Tits is a splendid one to behold Tits is a splendid one to behold Tits is a splendid one to behold Tits is a splendid one to behold Tits is a splendid one to behold Tits is a splendid one to behold Tits is a splendid one to behold

nothing lol
    L-O-L indeed.

Mildly more humorous answers we might have accepted would've been:

The NLO Toiletpaper...

or

The pre-moistened dildo, shaped like Nick Starr.
    *no pic available yet

Well, I'll definitely be picking up the hockey jersey and Kill yourself shirt.

NLO Administrator

If we're lucky, a 'Fuck Snareman1' item could be made.

snareman1 can only hope to improve

you guys take everything personally i love it.

NLO Fan Stormms has a reputation beyond repute Stormms has a reputation beyond repute Stormms has a reputation beyond repute Stormms has a reputation beyond repute Stormms has a reputation beyond repute Stormms has a reputation beyond repute Stormms has a reputation beyond repute Stormms has a reputation beyond repute Stormms has a reputation beyond repute Stormms has a reputation beyond repute Stormms has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by Captain Olimar View Post
    I'm stoked for the new NLO store, what is everybody thinking of purchasing to support the show?
    nothing lol
    He must be holding out for the "Kill Myself" shirt.
    Owning a flamethrower is legal in 40 states. What if those 40 states gang up on the other 10? What if I live in one of the 10?

I haven't listened to the latest episode yet, is the hoodie still coming?

NLO Administrator

you guys take everything personally i love it.
    Surely you must have somewhere else to be.

Anywhere else.

Kitties2Diamonds.com
    NLO Forums Survivor Dion the cat raper is a name known to all Dion the cat raper is a name known to all Dion the cat raper is a name known to all Dion the cat raper is a name known to all Dion the cat raper is a name known to all Dion the cat raper is a name known to all

Snareman1, enjoy the time off.
    Please use this time to reflect on being a normal human being.

snare_man_1

im enjoying it

NLO Administrator

Quote Originally Posted by snare_man_1 View Post
    im enjoying it
    1. I'm
    2. .

NLO Fan Stormms has a reputation beyond repute Stormms has a reputation beyond repute Stormms has a reputation beyond repute Stormms has a reputation beyond repute Stormms has a reputation beyond repute Stormms has a reputation beyond repute Stormms has a reputation beyond repute Stormms has a reputation beyond repute Stormms has a reputation beyond repute Stormms has a reputation beyond repute Stormms has a reputation beyond repute

You couldn't have waited two more seconds before you banned him? I didn't even get a change to try out the negative rep thing.
    Owning a flamethrower is legal in 40 states. What if those 40 states gang up on the other 10? What if I live in one of the 10?

NLO Forums Member Zaeon is on a distinguished road

Quote Originally Posted by SuperMelty View Post
    The "awkward" shirt, and the NLO hockey jersey, personalized. Hopefully.
    Same here! I'm hoping the jerseys won't cost too much, though.

Send me a friends request if you want.

NLO Forums Attendee doner2008 is an unknown quantity at this point

hell yeah. i cant wait either. im going to order everything.

hmmm what color is the beanie going to be?

Hardcore NLO Fan Vibes has a reputation beyond repute Vibes has a reputation beyond repute Vibes has a reputation beyond repute Vibes has a reputation beyond repute Vibes has a reputation beyond repute Vibes has a reputation beyond repute Vibes has a reputation beyond repute Vibes has a reputation beyond repute Vibes has a reputation beyond repute Vibes has a reputation beyond repute Vibes has a reputation beyond repute

I'm getting a hockey jersey but here's the question: what number? The Soc already said he's getting 11 so that's out. I kind of want to get 69 but that's kind of childish. My choices are between 7, 11, 69, 52, and 19. I'll probably get 19 for Johnny Unitas. Or 69? It's so hard to choose!

And of course a hoodie and a beanie. This store is gonna be siiiiick!

amdDROOLZ
    Hardcore NLO Fan AMDRulez has a reputation beyond repute AMDRulez has a reputation beyond repute AMDRulez has a reputation beyond repute AMDRulez has a reputation beyond repute AMDRulez has a reputation beyond repute AMDRulez has a reputation beyond repute AMDRulez has a reputation beyond repute AMDRulez has a reputation beyond repute AMDRulez has a reputation beyond repute AMDRulez has a reputation beyond repute AMDRulez has a reputation beyond repute

I'm going to pretend I'm an 18 year old with money for this post.

*dream sequence music*

I'm going to buy an NLO hockey jersey with my graduation year on it (either 08 for HS or 12 for college, probably 12 cause its also Brady's jersey number and he's a g, and cause college > HS).

I'm also going to buy a hoodie and a beanie (at least one of each) cause I live in Boston and that's all I fucking wear in the winter around here. You know, plus pants and shit.

I'll also buy myself a kill yourself shirt, and two or three to give away to friends as ironic gifts.

*dream sequence music*

But I'm 17, and broke. Chea.

Who wants to sponsor me? I have few marketable skills, but I can do some mean calculus problems for you.

"AMD, somehow I see you using your incredible rep power to wiggle things out of people." -- Ken