Welcome to the Nobody Likes Onions Forums.
+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 30 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 15 ... LastLast
    NLO Fan Kami has a reputation beyond repute Kami has a reputation beyond repute Kami has a reputation beyond repute Kami has a reputation beyond repute Kami has a reputation beyond repute Kami has a reputation beyond repute Kami has a reputation beyond repute Kami has a reputation beyond repute Kami has a reputation beyond repute Kami has a reputation beyond repute Kami has a reputation beyond repute

What episode does "I Found Money In My Pee" Originate from?
    I'm a ball player, I was born to be a ball player, I was born to be a football player...

NLO Forums Attendee Longmire6 will become famous soon enough

What episode is it when we first hear the ipodiphotoiphone you know on? Its not 200 like someone posted earlier. I can't find it on the wiki, I've been trying to find this for a while but can't.

NLO Forums Resident Ken is a splendid one to behold Ken is a splendid one to behold Ken is a splendid one to behold Ken is a splendid one to behold Ken is a splendid one to behold Ken is a splendid one to behold Ken is a splendid one to behold

Its 229, its the name of a show, that just shows laziness. Something like that would be a show title and guess what, it is. Welcome to the forums Cabbage Patcher

Its not 229. You don't think i checked that one. Thats the one where they all get iphones. So you may want to repeat what you posted earlier about yourself. And just because I am new on the forums doesn't mean I am new to the show. I have been listening since Fuck Susan Miller (Episode 63). I just never got around to getting on here, which now that i have been on here i regret. So If anyone can please help me find this, I would greatly appreciate it.

NLO Forums Resident Marios_shadow has a brilliant future Marios_shadow has a brilliant future Marios_shadow has a brilliant future Marios_shadow has a brilliant future Marios_shadow has a brilliant future Marios_shadow has a brilliant future Marios_shadow has a brilliant future Marios_shadow has a brilliant future Marios_shadow has a brilliant future Marios_shadow has a brilliant future Marios_shadow has a brilliant future

Quote Originally Posted by Longmire6 View Post
    Its not 229. You don't think i checked that one. Thats the one where they all get iphones. So you may want to repeat what you posted earlier about yourself. And just because I am new on the forums doesn't mean I am new to the show. I have been listening since Fuck Susan Miller (Episode 63). I just never got around to getting on here, which now that i have been on here i regret. So If anyone can please help me find this, I would greatly appreciate it.
    I'm pretty sure it was 204: Poo Penis, I definitely remember Dagre being there for that one.

Ken lives up to his title as always.
    Last edited by Marios_shadow; April 7, 2008 at 11:33 PM.

NLO Forums Resident Luckyscs is a glorious beacon of light Luckyscs is a glorious beacon of light Luckyscs is a glorious beacon of light Luckyscs is a glorious beacon of light Luckyscs is a glorious beacon of light Luckyscs is a glorious beacon of light

Quote Originally Posted by Longmire6 View Post
    What episode is it when we first hear the ipodiphotoiphone you know on? Its not 200 like someone posted earlier. I can't find it on the wiki, I've been trying to find this for a while but can't.
    Cross reference the iphone release date with the show dates and you will have a small range in which to search.

NLO Forums Survivor BenWuLovesYou is a splendid one to behold BenWuLovesYou is a splendid one to behold BenWuLovesYou is a splendid one to behold BenWuLovesYou is a splendid one to behold BenWuLovesYou is a splendid one to behold BenWuLovesYou is a splendid one to behold BenWuLovesYou is a splendid one to behold

200 is the last show with Nick on it, and I don't recall a discussion in person with Nick on the show regarding the iPhone. Episode 202 is titled iPhone. I'd say start at 202 and you probably don't have to listen past 205 to find it.

EDIT: Just saw that the wiki descriptions for shows 203-205 mention talk about Nick Starr. No definite spot, but I'm gonna guess 203 as what starts all the Nick talk, with the subsequent shows mentioning new things discovered accompanied by the new Nick sound clips.
    Last edited by BenWuLovesYou; April 8, 2008 at 12:13 AM.

NLO Forums Resident Ken is a splendid one to behold Ken is a splendid one to behold Ken is a splendid one to behold Ken is a splendid one to behold Ken is a splendid one to behold Ken is a splendid one to behold Ken is a splendid one to behold

So um.....Sorry my bad, I half ased everything as usual. Good luck with that and update the wiki when you find it.

NLO Forums Attendee lochness is on a distinguished road

I'm trying to find which was the first episode Dagre was ever on. It was just him and Patrick I think and Dagre got so drunk he pretty much passed out for while...

NLO Forums Survivor Edin_Mike has much to be proud of Edin_Mike has much to be proud of Edin_Mike has much to be proud of Edin_Mike has much to be proud of Edin_Mike has much to be proud of Edin_Mike has much to be proud of Edin_Mike has much to be proud of Edin_Mike has much to be proud of Edin_Mike has much to be proud of Edin_Mike has much to be proud of

Quote Originally Posted by lochness View Post
    I'm trying to find which was the first episode Dagre was ever on. It was just him and Patrick I think and Dagre got so drunk he pretty much passed out for while...
    The first Episode Dagre was on is Episode 138: Kids These Days.

It also has Jim (The Walrus) on it. Good episode.
    Kami: Oh, you're a pretty boy...

Mario's_shawdow was right it was 204: Poo Penis. It's pretty much right in the middle of the episode. It's comedic gold!

NLO Forums Member Cocillian Flash is an unknown quantity at this point

Anyone know the episode where Tony was talking about his school of comedy, and Patrick went off on the idea of him joining it and pretending to suck? The one with the dewey decimal system, and the ducks in the library joke.

I've searched the wiki and gone through a few Tony episodes, but I can't remember how far back it was.

Red face

Learn things or kill yourself! This is what i should do. So i found the episode with the Dawn and Drew interview. So i go to the wiki to add ipodiphotoiwataipone as a reference. But out of glorious and utter stupidity i just edit the definition of the reference page.I put in a really simplistic definition when i realized what i did. I don't know what was there before and I'm sorry to who ever wrote it, especially if it was a longer definition. Here is what i had for the ipodiphotoiwataiphone reference if someone who isn't a dumb cabbage patcher or apparently retarded like myself would like to put it up that would be great.

ipodiphotoiwataiphone you know? This is Nick Starr at his absolute best mumbling and stumbling excited self. This clip is now used when ever some one stutters on the show or can't get a sentence out. The first time we hear it, is in Episode 204: Poo Penis. This is when Nick is in line for the iphone and dose an interview with the Dawn and Drew podcast.

Sorry again.

NLO Forums Survivor BenWuLovesYou is a splendid one to behold BenWuLovesYou is a splendid one to behold BenWuLovesYou is a splendid one to behold BenWuLovesYou is a splendid one to behold BenWuLovesYou is a splendid one to behold BenWuLovesYou is a splendid one to behold BenWuLovesYou is a splendid one to behold

Just so you know, at the bottom of every page on the wiki, it has a link that says "complete history." Click on that, and it should show you the previous edits that have been made, and you can go back to previous versions of that page.

I did but i can't see what used to be there. I feel like such a douche.

NLO Forums Member thepandoras will become famous soon enough thepandoras will become famous soon enough

What episode did Dion break character in?

Undergoing NLO Forum Initiation
    Truth Hurts is an unknown quantity at this point

what episode did they pick on jb for sleeping, somrthing about going in an out of sleep. patrick said something and jb replied awesome. sorry for the vagueness

NLO Forums Member Chonqi_Z is on a distinguished road

What episode was it where they played the David Lee Roth clips? I think it was a pretty recent episode. Been searching for about an hour and can't find shit. Thanks for the assistance.

Hardcore NLO Fan Vibes has a reputation beyond repute Vibes has a reputation beyond repute Vibes has a reputation beyond repute Vibes has a reputation beyond repute Vibes has a reputation beyond repute Vibes has a reputation beyond repute Vibes has a reputation beyond repute Vibes has a reputation beyond repute Vibes has a reputation beyond repute Vibes has a reputation beyond repute Vibes has a reputation beyond repute

273: On the DL

NLO Forums Member Chonqi_Z is on a distinguished road

Quote Originally Posted by DirtyVibes View Post
    273: On the DL
    Many thanks and rep too.